Cush Drive?

Ham

Registered
Do Cush drive bushing really make a difference in performance.
What positive effect can i expect to see.

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 9.28.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 9.28.59 PM.png

I feel they do, especially if the OEMs are worn. There is a more connected feeling to the power, believe it or not you can feel the mushiness of the stockers. This is of course mostly feeling, I doubt it makes you any quicker. I think people who are racing need very precise feedback from the wheel will feel this is a must have mod.

Reactions: Ham
I feel they do,
especially if the OEMs are worn.

There is a more connected feeling to the power,
believe it or not you can feel the mushiness of the stockers.

This is of course mostly feeling,
I doubt it makes you any quicker.

I think people who are racing need very precise feedback from the wheel will feel this is a must have mod.

I've got two rear wheels for my Gen 1 that I swap out ~ split a set of those with both wheels & they work great . . .

DM_97320.jpg

I've got two rear wheels for my Gen 1 that I swap out ~ split a set of those with both wheels & they work great . . .

That sounds a bit odd. Seems that the crush drive on the drive side of the wheel would get compressed most, meaning if you split them you would get varying feel. They are cheap just get 2 sets! Also note that the crush drives must be put in the wheel correctly ( I think with pimples out) or the wheel will not go on without a major struggle!

Back