Cush Drive Rubbers

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, where's everybody getting their cush drive rubbers from? I gotta get some soon so I can ride next week.:thumbsup:

P.

Pipe just got a set from Greg also.
He doesn't have the blue ones right now, but can get the red ones and there a little cheaper.

Punisher,

Greg is gonna be a great hookup I believe also....I got the stronger "Blue" ones from him...they are way stronger than OEM, but from what someone earlier said I guess he may be out right now.... boostbysmith.com or 517-743-3666 He's a great guy too:thumbsup:

100_7492copy.jpg

Punisher,

Greg is gonna be a great hookup I believe also....I got the stronger "Blue" ones from him...they are way stronger than OEM, but from what someone earlier said I guess he may be out right now.... boostbysmith.com or 517-743-3666 He's a great guy too:thumbsup:
damn thats a cool lookin bike coop65sr!!!:thumbsup:

didn't remember if the manual said anything about it, but when is a good time to change them out, what are the indications they need to be changed out? i have over 24000 and i'm pretty sure they weren't changed when i bought the bike.

Well I ended up ordering the red ones from Schnitz. Put them and the "play" is gone. Thanks guys!

and Rock....you betcha!:laugh::thumbsup:

hi guys

anyone knows how many cush drive rubbers the kit for 07 busa suppose to have? i did not change the wheels to any of the aftermarket. i saw that there are 5 and 6 cush rubbers in a kit. which one is for 07?

thanks

At least he is using the search function.

Signs of cushdrive wear is play forward and backwards in the rear wheel. Some times the throttle will be abrupt.

If you have side to side play you need to check the bearings for wear or possibly a missing spacer.

Wow. Old thread.

Have them in stock.

Link no longer works

Yes but memorable nonetheless. Been thinking about this for years every time I change tires..

My sprocket carrier can fall right out when I take the wheel off. It won't stay in the cush drive squarely when I rotate the wheel on my balancing stand. High time I change these.

My 2008 Hayabusa is used for sport riding on public roads but I go for as race oriented as is practical on all replacement parts. I'd like the stiffest dampers that are made. Which ones do I go with? The blue dampers or the red? What brand and where can I get them now?

Back