Current best bang for the buck exhaust system?

The best bang for the buck exhaust is the one that won't make you wish you bought something better than one you got. If riding around with something heavy that doesn't make as much power will never be a big deal, buy a cheap exhaust. I'd buy what people use to race. Brocks or Akrapovic. Otherwise get a a set of cheap, used slipons in the meantime.

Most systems are fairly pricy, in most cases you get what you pay for. I'm lucky my bike came to me wearing a full Yosh system, I'd be wanting to get the same system if it didn't already have it.

I'm a Yosh fan-boy though so my opinion is jaded.

Cbr1000rr???
Bingo!!
I left the labels in full view on the pics so as to give a clue, you must’ve zoomed in to see the details lol.
That’s a very nice system, the muffler is heavy compared to my carbon Akrapovic, but nicely manufactured.
It’s for my mate’s 07 Fireblade, NZD$900 all the way from the USA.
Took 3 months to get here... Covid strikes again.

Bingo!!
I left the labels in full view on the pics so as to give a clue, you must’ve zoomed in to see the details lol.
That’s a very nice system, the muffler is heavy compared to my carbon Akrapovic, but nicely manufactured.
It’s for my mate’s 07 Fireblade, NZD$900 all the way from the USA.
Took 3 months to get here... Covid strikes again.

I didn't zoom in, I was just surmising as you recently got a mud toy...I figured it must for that as why else would you be showing it off?

I didn't zoom in, I was just surmising as you recently got a mud toy...I figured it must for that as why else would you be showing it off?
I was showing it off coz it’s a piece of art, beautiful and authentic, regardless of whether it’s mine or not... in this case, not.
I’d love to get a nice exhaust for my DRZ but at present I just can’t justify spending on it, so many other bills after covid and taking a hit on my income lol.

I was showing it off coz it’s a piece of art, beautiful and authentic, regardless of whether it’s mine or not... in this case, not.
I’d love to get a nice exhaust for my DRZ but at present I just can’t justify spending on it, so many other bills after covid and taking a hit on my income lol.
Gotcha...I go out in the garage to ogle mine sometimes...

Stock DRZ exhaust is just fine.

To the OP: The best bang for the buck is a good used exhaust.

Back