Curious....

I've seen a few naked versions and street fighters, bot cruisers tho. A company did build a Busa powered cruiser tho, think it was a custom frame, so not really a Busa, but it had the heart of one.

One thing to think about is that cruisers like the one you posted do not handle very well. Obviously you know that but a Hayabusa motor would be dangerous on a bike like that. They really are designed for a low power, high grunt motor like the V-twin to stay out of trouble. Also you can make a Busa motor loud but you will not get that low grumbling you get from a V-twin which is also a part of the "feeling".

If I ever got some kind of completely custom chopper, it'd be from Death Row. If you don't know who they are, google them, they are worth it

attachment.php?attachmentid=11958&stc=1&d=1130603972.jpg

$225,000!.....:rofl: yeah right, it's cool. Alot of time, effort and skill went into making that, but no way is it worth anywhere near that price!:rofl:

No way. I wouldnt spend that much.. not worth it. Ill just build a cafe racer style bike and call it a day..

Yep Id take the turbine all day long over those others. Maybe if my mid life crisis was having a mid life crisis.

Back