Curious to see....

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
Just kinda Curious, I see Quasar & JC know their stuff quite well. Who would you put you money on for building a fastest bike?? Anyone else you guys would add to the list? Not looking for a flame war but these guys seem to stand above most. They usually seem to always have the answers if the question is asked correctly. Sounds like they could pimp the hell outta anyones ride. Sorry guys, Don't know how to set up a poll.

i'll go ahead and call up Pinks right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if you are going to ask the question make sure you are clear on the details

Who's riding? And what's the budget? And what are the rules? Turbo? NOS? Displacement? Too many variables and not enough parameters. You posed an impossible question to answer.

Bring it to Oregon and Leave it,sign the papers to do the work(package that you want hp wise) and we will take you to the track and prove the #'s when done,you pay your Bill and your on your way....or we can build the motor,you ride up,stay the weekend and we swap it out and you ride back home if you don't go to big for the ride home...i'll have some $$$ #'s soon...

Ok Ok! two similar bikes. Same mods IE...Pipes, PC, Same cams, filters. They just tune their own bike to how they want it IE... timing, maps. No hired guns... they rided what they tune. Heck guys how do you think they should compete head to head. It's all good...

Back