Cum'on in an brang a Fren!

You're already back up to a 4
super.gif

Perhaps Sam is Projekts dog...
And if he is starting to listen to "Sam"...
The murder rate around his area is gonna go up soon...
Mostly young couplles in parked cars...

jump9.gif

David

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 25 2006,11:01) Why does your member rating even matter? I am the same person I was 2 days ago when I wasn't rated......... besides, my family and my dog still love me, that's all I'm really concerned about.........
exactly.....

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 25 2006,12:27)
(Mr Brown @ Oct. 25 2006,11:01) Why does your member rating even matter? I am the same person I was 2 days ago when I wasn't rated......... besides, my family and my dog still love me, that's all I'm really concerned about.........
exactly.....
I told you Its just like Airspeed Vinny.

you guys are really something......... the thread starts out with pro being concerned about his rating, (which is barely thread worthy), now we have moved on to talking dogs and killing people.

david what all mods have you done to your bike, is that an extended swingarm or no. and also have you lowered it?

I'm not rating a single soul.  There are only 2 people that I do not like on this board...and they know who they are.

The rest of you....I would give you the shirt off my back to prove our friendship.  And thats, that.

BTW...the 2 stole from us all!  Need I say more?

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 25 2006,12:46) I'm not rating a single soul.  There are only 2 people that I do not like on this board...and they know who they are.

The rest of you....I would give you the shirt off my back to prove our friendship.  And thats, that.

BTW...the 2 stole from us all!  Need I say more?
i know some one you rated.

That was before people started loosing sleep over this stuff. Not me.

Who am I to judge someone else?

Where's the skin, where the whores, where are the bitches that this thread promised in the title?

Projeckt, I am disappointed in you. You used a perfectly good title only to stir a pot of a different flavor. Who cares what you get rated on here?

We are all who we are and shuld not care about what someone on cyberspace thinks about us.

Fuk em, if they can't accept it !! That's my new resolution for nonconforming wives and/or disgruntled boardmembers, coworkers, neighbors, etc.

Actually since your rating dropped, your dog created its own MySpace page and it is talking trash about its master..

errr just FYI
biggrin.gif

poke.gif

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 25 2006,16:29)
(FastCurrey @ Oct. 25 2006,13:27) There's a rating system?  
cool.gif
Shhhhhh noone has noticed you yet..

Shhhhhhhhhhhh    
biggrin.gif
Ron missed his medication dose this morning ......where's VaBusa at ??

(Warputer @ Oct. 25 2006,13:31)
(thrasherfox @ Oct. 25 2006,16
super.gif
)
(FastCurrey @ Oct. 25 2006,13:27) There's a rating system?
cool.gif
Shhhhhh noone has noticed you yet..

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
biggrin.gif
Ron missed his medication dose this morning ......where's VaBusa at ??
Yes!! MUAH HA HA!!

But the million dollar question is WHICH medication did I miss!!! muah ha ha ha ha!!!!!

firedevil.gif
zzwhip.gif
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 25 2006,14:40) you guys are really something......... the thread starts out with pro being concerned about his rating, (which is barely thread worthy), now we have moved on to talking dogs and killing people.

david what all mods have you done to your bike, is that an extended swingarm or no. and also have you lowered it?
Exoticycle extensions
Tobin seat
Soupys links
Front strap
HMF exhaust
PCIIIUSB
Genmar riser
ZeroGravity windscreen
BlueGuages
SpeedoHealer
16/42 sprockets
ZZZ chain
ClearAlternatives tailite
Tiger Racing chain cover, Belly Wing
2006LE Silver wheels
Pilot Powers
GIPro gear indicator
Harris grips
G3 Tag holder
Hump mod
Kickstand mod
MagKnight tank bra (color matched)
And several things that don't come to mind just now...
But I bet my Wife could name a few more things due to cost...

laugh.gif

David

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 25 2006,13:20)
Actually since your rating dropped, your dog created its own MySpace page and it is talking trash about its master..

errr just FYI  
biggrin.gif

poke.gif
wrong quote

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 25 2006,16:35) Shhhhhhhhhhhh    
biggrin.gif
Ron missed his medication dose this morning ......where's VaBusa at ??[/quote]
Yes!! MUAH HA HA!!

But the million dollar question is WHICH medication did I miss!!! muah ha ha ha ha!!!!!

firedevil.gif

zzwhip.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
[/Quote]
Uhhhhh.....Prozac ......or Valiums ?
wink.gif

Back