Cum'on in an brang a Fren!

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 25 2006,15:20) Actually since your rating dropped, your dog created its own MySpace page and it is talking trash about its master..

errr just FYI  
biggrin.gif

poke.gif
He did that a long time ago, where you been?

(Southside Playa @ Oct. 25 2006,13:12) Where's the skin, where the whores, where are the bitches that this thread promised in the title?

Projeckt, I am disappointed in you. You used a perfectly good title only to stir a pot of a different flavor. Who cares what you get rated on here?

We are all who we are and shuld not care about what someone on cyberspace thinks about us.

Fuk em, if they can't accept it !! That's my new resolution for nonconforming wives and/or disgruntled boardmembers, coworkers, neighbors, etc.
geez...... kinda vulgar aint he?
rock.gif

how do you know how many times you have been rated to get your average? If you have a 5 but have only been rated once big deal, but if your a 4 and have been rated 285 times, thats a good average!! So how many votes have you had??

thease threads are way better than weather or not pan weares gloves or does a tre works or not?

98% of everyone i know on this board are standup people.

i only left the 2% to make ya wonder who?

no the 2% are only ones i do not know yet
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 25 2006,15:42)
(Southside Playa @ Oct. 25 2006,13:12) Where's the skin, where the whores, where are the bitches that this thread promised in the title?

Projeckt, I am disappointed in you. You used a perfectly good title only to stir a pot of a different flavor. Who cares what you get rated on here?

We are all who we are and shuld not care about what someone on cyberspace thinks about us.

Fuk em, if they can't accept it !! That's my new resolution for nonconforming wives and/or disgruntled boardmembers, coworkers, neighbors, etc.
geez...... kinda vulgar aint he?
rock.gif
Yes he is, but we all are from time to time I suspect.......

Like I figured... None  Better than negative I guess
wink.gif

Okay...who gave me a rating while I was posting
super.gif

(stkr00 @ Oct. 25 2006,14:07) Like I figured... None  Better than negative I guess
wink.gif

Okay...who gave me a rating while I was posting  
super.gif
Shhhhh you
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

(Devious @ Oct. 25 2006,14:26) Perhaps Sam is Projekts dog...
And if he is starting to listen to "Sam"...
The murder rate around his area is gonna go up soon...
Mostly young couplles in parked cars...

jump9.gif

David
I am Sam you silly bastids. And yes I am sending him telepathic messages to go on a murdering spree
tounge.gif

There I gave you all a 5! Now stop whinning ! I did like the way SH org did thiers.

C'mon fellas/gals, let's not beg for others to rate us or give us positive ratings. Our self esteem isn't that low is it...BTW I got a 5...woo-hoo.
laugh.gif

(CorrodedAlien @ Oct. 25 2006,22:06) Uh, what's a rating?
There you go, buddy. I gave you a 5 because you bought me a meal when you were in town last. Now let's hope nobody else rates you or else you'll be buying a lot more meals to get back to the 5 I gave ya...LOL.

This rating system may cause hard feelings toward fellow members!!Are we not here because we share a common love of the hayabusa and help each other and meet new and interesting friends???
beerchug.gif

projeckt your a 5 in my book, i love the debates you like to have, from them i can tell you are a smart person seeking out the truth . as i said before the ratings mean nothing to me. but if i do rate anyone it would be a 5 i have no problems with no one on this board. but you know everwhere there are childish people that think things are funny that's not. or do not have enough testicle fortitude to stand up and tell you they have a problem with you. to make a long story short you get a 5 from me.

Back