Cum'on in an brang a Fren!

Projekt

Registered
Let's get to the bottom of this whole deal.
Here is a topic dedicated to balancing out my rating.
I think that people must have a reason (maybe 18 or so "S.T.D"s) to rate me so low at this point. It figures that I'd get down in the two range 2.66 last I looked.
Please take this opportunity to click my profile and rate me the way you perceive me. If I deserve your low opinion than I must be doing something wrong by expressing myself the way I do and I will cordially exit stage left..
Let's have it no harm no foul maybe the board will be happier without my presence. Heck I know Justin and Dave would be happy sans Projekt.

I gave you a 5 for the simple reason that you're honest and speak your mind.  Period.

As usual, your wrong...
I rated you a 5 early this morning...
I don't care a bit if we disagree most of the time...
As least you have an opinion and speak your mind...
And I for one respect that...
Even if you are full of shyt most of the time...

poke.gif

David

all_coholic.gif
Less....

Look at whats left of my rating... Who cares? Small minded, small dicked little guys are going to VOTE... It's what they do. They lack the mental capacity to square off verbally but they are angry little guys and they finally have a way to "Show" ya.

I guess.

Mostly you piss people off they sit around and stew. I wouldn't worry about it. My rating is certain to bottom in just a few weeks because of the simple minded.
beerchug.gif

I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, Dave and Rev- you guys are "un-straight diks" but I enjoy the clash and conjecture we all stir up.

(Revlis @ Oct. 25 2006,10:25)
all_coholic.gif
  Less....

Look at whats left of my rating...  Who cares?  Small minded, small dicked little guys are going to VOTE...  It's what they do.  They lack the mental capacity to square off verbally but they are angry little guys and they finally have a way to "Show" ya.

I guess.  

Mostly you piss people off they sit around and stew.  I wouldn't worry about it.  My rating is certain to bottom in just a few weeks because of the simple minded.    
beerchug.gif

I wouldn't worry about it.
You pulled on my heart strings Kieth so I had to help you out with your status brother.

I see the new rating system is having a stellar start
laugh.gif

We'll have a thread a day with someone begging to "vote for me" LOL

Rev, you get a 5 for that post! I love it!
bowdown.gif

I have given everyone I have rated a 5 so far...
With the exception of a few of the new guys, who I rated a 3...
And only because I have yet to hear enough from some of them to really form an opinion...

David

(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 25 2006,10:flamethrowing:) And Projekt I 5ed you yesterday.
Cool bro...
You may or may not know that I am prior USAF. There the Enlisted Performance Reports are always maxed out at 5 no matter what you do or don't do on the job. Getting into trouble with the law gets you lower and it is up to the E-7/8/9s to interpret what you are really all about when they read the comments.
So having said that I tend to rate everyone high with 5's.
Thanks

Dont look at me I have not even voted for anyone yet.

I think it takes some time and converastion to rate a person fairly...especially since it is final once you vote.

I think the only way the rating system can really work and be usefull is if folks can vote more than once for the same person. Someone may start off as a 5 but later on go straight to hell be a 2 or the other way around.

I did like SH.orgs system of showing how many postive and negative points you sent to other folks. That way it's soon obvious who's really a crybaby and it prevents folks from just being negative for no reason.

Anyway, for everyone really concerned about their ratings? I found this... www.getoveryourself.com <----Imagine my shock when I discovered it's a legit web-site.... WOW....

(BlueHaya @ Oct. 25 2006,10:43) Dont look at me I have not even voted for anyone yet.

I think it takes some time and converastion to rate a person fairly...especially since it is final once you vote.
i have only rated members I have know for awhile.

(Projekt @ Oct. 25 2006,10:42)
(Gunnybusa @ Oct. 25 2006,10
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) And Projekt I 5ed you yesterday.
Cool bro...
You may or may not know that I am prior USAF. There the Enlisted Performance Reports are always maxed out at 5 no matter what you do or don't do on the job. Getting into trouble with the law gets you lower and it is up to the E-7/8/9s to interpret what you are really all about when they read the comments.
So having said that I tend to rate everyone high with 5's.
Thanks
I did it because I think your are the perfect anvil for D's Hammer or vis-a-versa.

QUIT YOUR WHINING. Yours is higher than mine. Not that I care.

Gave you a 5 BTW. Got nothin but respect for ya bro.
beerchug.gif

Why does your member rating even matter? I am the same person I was 2 days ago when I wasn't rated......... besides, my family and my dog still love me, that's all I'm really concerned about.........

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 25 2006,11:01) Why does your member rating even matter? I am the same person I was 2 days ago when I wasn't rated......... besides, my family and my dog still love me, that's all I'm really concerned about.........
Wow... That's like three times I agree with ya now Bro....

Creepy...

Sam you're kind'a a "neck" but you still get a good one from me.

Jeremy brother, my dogs let me know today that I am a disappointment because my rating was so low.. Then the biggest black one told me <span style='color:crimson'>"I want you to go out and kill. <span style='font-family:arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Kill!</span></span> <span style='font-family:arial'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>KILL!!!!</span></span></span>

(Revlis @ Oct. 25 2006,13:02)
(Mr Brown @ Oct. 25 2006,11:01) Why does your member rating even matter? I am the same person I was 2 days ago when I wasn't rated......... besides, my family and my dog still love me, that's all I'm really concerned about.........
Wow...  That's like three times I agree with ya now Bro....

Creepy...
Funny how that happens, ain't it?

(Projekt @ Oct. 25 2006,13:08) Sam you're kind'a a "neck" but you still get a good one from me.

Jeremy brother, my dogs let me know today that I am a disappointment because my rating was so low.. Then the biggest black one told me <span style='color:crimson'>"I want you to go out and kill. <span style='font-family:arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Kill!</span></span> <span style='font-family:arial'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>KILL!!!!</span></span></span>
You read too much bro.........or is your dad's name Sam?

Back