CSS at Barber Motorsports on a Busa

busadad50

Registered
New to the forum, 2011 busa with 20K on it. one novice track day at Tally, ride daily in GA, told that i would be stupid to take the busa to Barber. does any Busa rider have any comments? while i might not be the fastest, i think i should have some fun. bike is stock with no mods. I have joined up for May 31 and June 1, 2013, so if there are any other Busa riders, would love to meet you guys. thx

You need to do a .org search for TEAM GIXXER; come and play with us at Barber!

Barber would be a lot better for your busa than Tally, for sure...

Who is your track day with in may?

Yea definately look up TEAM GIXXER... We are a bunch or crazy hooligans that trash talk each other at Barber :)

And we have a guy that rides with us that still runs a Busa out there... He scoots along Dang good. And the busa is definately more suited for barber than tally!

Several members have done track days at Barber.

070714-2254.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback. In Athens, ride the Suches/Blairsville 60/19/348/129 route almost every weekend if its not raining. can handle cold just not wet. Don't laugh at the tape job - oh well go ahead - :laugh:

STT_2671.jpg

Yeah, no laughing at the tape! :laugh:

Oh, here's mine getting ready for Barber last season....

image-2619091008.jpg

And to your question... The big bikes do just fine at Barber. No worries. :thumbsup:

TEAM GIXXER for sure. I have a 2011 with 20k also. Below is a video of thaone on his 2008 Busa and me going at it. I see him around 14:40 and catch him around 15:50 time frame... You will have a blast, especially if Daniel and the ZX14R shows up.
October 20, 2012 - YouTube[/url]

241864.jpg

241868.jpg

241873.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back