Cruise Control

Sannosuke

Registered
What would you guys suggest for a cruise control for the 08" Hayabusa?

I rode 14 straight hours to get home from my trip and for darn near 2 weeks afterwards my right hand was numb as heck! In future tours/long rides I'd like to avoid this from occurring again. My last fuel-up in Calgary was a challenge as I couldn't even use the my right hand!

Many thanks!

You can use a throttle lock like throttlemeister, or find a true cruise control like Rostra electronic or Audiovox vacuum.
Do a search on the board.

Went to Indy last weekend for the MotoGp and used the o ring solution. Worked great. I adjusted it in the morning and left it untouched all day. Sure does help to be able to move right arm.

You can use a throttle lock like throttlemeister, or find a true cruise control like Rostra electronic or Audiovox vacuum.
Do a search on the board.

Going to check those out right after I post this reply...

During our trip (and my constant whining) buddy and I mussed about todays bikes that are fuel injected but have no proper cruise control integrated with the fuel injection systems themselves. I would surmise it wouldn't be to much of a task, wouldn't it?

Thanks guys!
-David

Going to check those out right after I post this reply...

During our trip (and my constant whining) buddy and I mussed about todays bikes that are fuel injected but have no proper cruise control integrated with the fuel injection systems themselves. I would surmise it wouldn't be to much of a task, wouldn't it?

Thanks guys!
-David

Not really.
Pipe installed a vacuum cruise control on his old busa. Worked like a charm.

I've been running the audiovox CC on my Busa for years. Love it. Set it and it maintains speed same as the CC in your car. Tap the brakes, and its off.

I use a Throttlemeister too. Have problems with my right wrist anyway but none on my Indy trip. 1100+ miles on the slab, I'm a believer.:thumbsup:

But I am going to look into this vacuum CC thing I'm seeing here.

Back