cruise control

Looking to put cruise control on the Busa. Seen one on on THM site. Im not interested in a lock. Just an affordable cruise control. Oh ya. This is my first post. Thank you for allowing me to participate. --see me-- Egbert Yuk Fooie

I researched and ended up with a Throttlemeister. Not electical just a resistance device to hold the throttle when engaged. Works great and meets my needs. Easy to install. I went with the large size new black version. Quick shipment and good instructions. Good luck on your search.
cool.gif

(egbert yuk fooie @ Sep. 23 2006,08:15) Looking to put cruise control on the Busa. Seen one on on THM site. Im not interested in a lock. Just an affordable cruise control. Oh ya. This is my first post. Thank you for allowing me to participate. --see me-- Egbert Yuk Fooie
Welcome to the board.

We are picture Ho's here so you next post should include pics of your scoot.

biggrin.gif

Don

Seen people use a rubber O'ring to hold the throttle open and I have seen people adjust their fast idle lever to rev high enough to use for cruise control.

I have the Audiovox Cruise control on mine. Same one as in pipefighter's link. I'm not sure what the THM site is. Don't wait too long to buy one. AudioVox has stopped making them, so what is out there on the shelves is all that is left.

Back