Cruise Control?

Sirsdg

Registered
Im aware im likely to get some dirty looks for this .. but...

I got a throttle miester. yet its just not the same as my harley sofa cruise control.
has anyone considered if its possible to install an electronic cruise like a big bagger has?

( basicaly it disengages on braking and clutching, is adjustable up and down and sets by speed not RPM. IE the same as car cruise control)

just thinkin out loud since my right hand goes numb on long rides, I shift from using my arms to legs to take weight off but it would be nice to set cruise and relax a bit down the highway.

Yes it is, rather easily. Let me find the thread. You can choose electronic or vacuum.

As twotonevert said, there are a lot of us that has had true cruise for years now. If done correctly they work flawlessly every time.

Looks like the guys pointed you in the right direction. I've had the electric version the cruise control for years on mine.

This may be my next mod . Already have the kit in my wish list on eBay motors

thanks guys. Im looking at peeling the skin off this winter and getting it painted, figure thats the time to do all my mods on my list. ( aluminum diamond plate trunk, liscense bracket and light relocation, HID lights front and LED back, cruise control, glove box mod, gel seat, cargo bracket from the passenger seat. and anything else I can think of)

I have the Audiovox CCS-100 vacuum assisted cruise control system on my 08, it was originally on my 07. It is undoubtedly my favorite mod!! I still have my Throttlemeister too and I use both independently of each other, depending on the situation.

6E21C946-58B6-47D2-98E3-8883DEC10B77_zpsotbl51mb.jpg

Back