Cruise Control other than T-Meister

McyMike

Donating Member
Registered
Saw a while back that another company was making a cruise control that was like Throttlemeister..but seemed to be a little better for the money (was cheaper). Anyone know who that was?

some guys use a rubber o-ring next to the throttle. Keeps it from coming back when you let go.

If I were you Bro just go with the throttlemeisters they look better and are proven by many busa riders

Vista cruiser all the way. I had some throttle Miesters and I did not like them. They did n ot hold as well as the vista and are harder to engage. IMHO.

(JQBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,18:13) Vista cruiser all the way. I had some throttle Miesters and I did not like them. They did n ot hold as well as the vista and are harder to engage. IMHO.
How was it to install on the Busa? I've heard they don't fit very well, and you have to do some trimming.
I have the Throttlemeister and it works great but I like the one thumb operation on the Vista and wouldn't mind trying it on my Busa.
Any pics?

Hey I want to try McyMikes girl in his pic.....
SHOCKED.gif

(McyMike @ Jun. 13 2007,23:15) Isn't the Vista cruise one of those lock down types from the 70's?
rock.gif
Sure looks like it. I put one on my old FJ and had one on my RF. I'm gonna go out and see if I can make one of em fit my Bus.

(McyMike @ Jun. 14 2007,07:15) Isn't the Vista cruise one of those lock down types from the 70's?
rock.gif
It is but it still works well. When set up right you can roll off the throttle with it engaged and adjust the throttle position as well.

(JQBusa @ Jun. 14 2007,14:05)
(McyMike @ Jun. 14 2007,07:15) Isn't the Vista cruise one of those lock down types from the 70's?
rock.gif
It is but it still works well. When set up right you can roll off the throttle with it engaged and adjust the throttle position as well.
+1

(JQBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,16:00) Easy install had to move the brake lever in a tad...

Waterpark.jpg
a buddy of mine has one of these on his MT-01.  it works ok, but takes away the useful length of the grip.  i tried a vista cruise on my 06 this spring and could not get it to fit between the controls and the throttle tube.  i had one on my FJ and it was great.  if anyone has made on fit, please post it.  i would love to have one on the busa

(millertyme @ Jun. 16 2007,17:48) here is the one i tried but would not fit (top left).  if anyone has done it. let me know
I think it would be the one listed as 87-677.
Anyone?

(BusaDale @ Jun. 20 2007,03:46)
(millertyme @ Jun. 16 2007,17:48) here is the one i tried but would not fit (top left). if anyone has done it. let me know
I think it would be the one listed as 87-677.
Anyone?
that one will definately work, but again takes away from the grip length. i really wanted the 307-4045 to work. had that style on my FJ and it was sweet. but the busa throttle tube wont allow the grip to be moved ever so slightly to give the room to install the cruise between the grip and switches
sad.gif

Back