crooks

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
A co-worker and I visited a local used bike show room today. The salesman was such an azz...rapping off prices of 15,000 dollar new Busa's and how low his beat up 04 price was.. Heck,,I told him I got my 05 Busa for 12 out the door with the extended warrant and it was probably high. He was like well, as if I were lying to him ....I also told him I was looking for a beat up 600 or something for stunting and the jackazz was trying to sell me an 05 gsxr 1000 "mint condition or so he kept saying".. My buddy has "no credit" Not bad credit, but I guess it's the same thing,,, the guy wouldn't even run a credit app for him....jeeze. Way to go dealer. Jim davis enterprises is uncool....

(tinbender0 @ Dec. 06 2006,16:03) A co-worker and I visited a local used bike show room today. The salesman was such an azz...rapping off prices of 15,000 dollar new Busa's and how low his beat up 04 price was.. Heck,,I told him I got my 05 Busa for 12 out the door with the extended warrant and it was probably high. He was like well, as if I were lying to him ....I also told him I was looking for a beat up 600 or something for stunting and the jackazz was trying to sell me an 05 gsxr 1000 "mint condition or so he kept saying".. My buddy has "no credit" Not bad credit, but I guess it's the same thing,,, the guy wouldn't even run a credit app for him....jeeze. Way to go dealer. Jim davis enterprises is uncool....
I love it when the dealers tell you that you are lying about your purchase price even though it is obvious that there's are inflated. Same thing here in P-cola but our 2 closet zuk dearships are 60 miles apart. Gulf shores power sports from what I hear from customers is always straight up no nonsense you tell them what your willing to shell out and they tell you if they can do it.

guns.gif
to most stealerships. Finding a good one you can trust is rare.

laugh.gif
A FRIEND OF MINE SAID A GUY TRIED TO SELL HIM A 06 HAYABUSA WITH 14 MILES FOR 10,000 WITCH IS NOT BAD BUT HE SAID HE PAID 16,000 FOR IT NEW TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER I TOLD HIM I GOT MINE FOR 10,200 OFF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR SO HE WAS GLAD HE DID'T BUY IT SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID

Paid 10,200 and didn't argue price. See them on ebay all the time for 9,800 from dealers. You have to pick up of course.

I see you're in Jax. If you're willing on making the trip, head down to Ft. Pierce and holla at Chris. Dude is cool as a fan and gave me a heck of a deal on my bike. He works for Yamaha Suzuki of Ft. Pierce. (772)461-1441.

I can't find an 07' Blue for anywhere under $10,800 OTD. I mean, i can find those out of state deals, but when you factor in the cost of gas to drive there and the taxes i have to pay to register it here in Va it's almost the same price.

Back