Crixus destroys kitchen pics.

newman

Registered
Me and the girlfriend got home from the pub yesterday and found Crixus one of our dogs has destroyed the new flooring and some wallpaper that my girlfriend had just finished doing, damage plus culprit.

100_1712.jpg

100_1713.jpg

100_1714.jpg

100_1715.jpg

My dog would do that once. Period.

Please forgive me if this makes no sense, I'm posting from my phone :D

Do you lock him in that little room when your gone?
If so you got what you deserved!

If not well then dogs are dogs and just like kids all you can do is love em.

Dogs get bored.If they dont have something to do or chew on,they can be destuctive.

One of my dogs destroyed the cab of one of my old trucks once.Not her fault,I left her too long,with no toys or bones.

My bad.

RSD.

my dog did the same thing for a while then i believe he outgrew it. still chews on socks/washrags but no more walls/floors. I had to replace a section of carpet in our hallway and patch a hole in the drywall where he chewed it all up.

cccccccccc.jpg

No we've not got a dog called Spartacus but have got one called Maximus he's a Alsatian Rottweiller cross his big but very gentle. We only went out for 5 hours and he hasn't done this before. I've got four dogs and they all had food and water plus bones as well about when we went out, Crixus had eaten all his food when we got home. The reason he was in the kitchen was because if he is in the lounge with the other dogs they play about so much they wreck that, Narla the Alsatian knocked our 37 inch TV over and smashed it once the new TV is tied to the wall. I think they must all be in their teen age years. What nephew.:whistle:

Back