Criswell Powersports in Md.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone want to meet up at Criswell Powersports for their bikenight tomorrow?  I'm gonna roll up and hangout if the weather permits.  Probly get there around 5:30or6pm.

It goes on every Weds afternoon.

I can be reached at 540-223-3785 Paul

Hey Paul, Jim here - I may try to head up depending on the weather. I bicycle commuted to work today (19 miles each way), if I don't get rained out going home I may feel up to it. Honestly I didn't know it'd started back up again. BTW, you going to Carlisle this weekend for the Bike fest?

I go up there every week, but I have feeling tonight will be a wash out because of the weather. So we should try to do it next week. Also the bike night doesn't start till 7pm so you can't get food or drinks until then.
beerchug.gif

Yep, I'm looking to go to Carlisle this weekend. Hope to find a doublebubble windscreen for a good price.

There's a group of folks going up Saturday AM, going to meet at the Home Depot on Shady Grove road and 270 - exit 8 from 270 north, take a right on Shady Grove Rd. and left at the first light. We'll meet in the upper parking lot around 11:AM if you're interested.
-Jim

Back