Crest white strips

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
The answer is yes.  A couple of months ago my wife went to the dentist because she was interested in bleaching.  The most cost effective method available was a kit he sold her containing 2 mouth trays and several seringes of a bleach solution.  He says he gave her a discount, at any rate the cost was $350.  My sister who goes to some hoity-toity dentist heard of this and said we should have bought Crest White Strips but the Premium ones.  Her dentist recomended them, said they work just as well at 10% of the cost.  Well I found them on sale for $29.99 and bought them.  You use them for 30 mins twice a day.  I have 2 more days to go and my teeth look as good as my wife's $350 dollar bleach job.  She's happy for me but pissed at tha fact she could have saved a ton of money.  Well now we know.  If you've been on the fence try them.  I don't know how good the Crest Classic White Strips work but the Premium ones are awesome.

<!--EDIT|thismonsterlives
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153750349 -->

The answer is yes.  A couple of months ago my wife went to the dentist because she was interested in bleaching.  The most cost effective method available was a kit he sold her containing 2 mouth trays and several seringes of a bleach solution.  He says he gave her a discount, at any rate the cost was $350.  My sister who goes to some hoity-toity dentist heard of this and said we should have bought Crest White Strips but the Premium ones.  Her dentist recomended them, said they work just as well at 10% of the cost.  Well I found them on sale for $29.99 and bought them.  You use them for 30 mins twice a day.  I have 2 more days to go and my teeth look as good as my wife's $350 dollar bleach job.  She's happy for me but pissed at tha fact she could have saved a ton of money.  Well now we know.  If you've been on the fence try them.  I don't know how good the Crest Classic White Strips work but the Premium ones are awesome.
I had my teeth done at the dentist using the Zoom! whitening... and it hurts!

Works, though...

My coworker has said great things about Crest White Strips too; too bad your wife found out too late
sad.gif
That's some pricey bleaching!

yep. they work great. been on them for years. ive gotten many compliments from people notice just how white my teeth are. The possibility of sensitivity is there and that got me a few times, but it usually goes away - at least for me. The regulars work just fine, the premiums work better and faster at the expense of causing more sensitivity issues

Dont fall asleep with them in your mouth though... i had a student here that put them on and fell asleep... he had to go to the hostpital because of the "chemical burns" on his gums from leaving them on to long... he healed up but it was kind of painful!

Back