Credit card closure with refund, sort of

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Somehow when I closed out an old CC I overpaid by $7.22. I thought that in a month or so I’d get a refund. Know what I got? A new CC with a $7.22 limit! I wonder how much $$ it costs them to print this card and carry this measly account on their books vs simply sending me a check? It’s good until March of 2020. I have half a mind to just let it sit until February. How the hell does one use a $7.22 CC anyway? :laugh:

Chevron 89 octane is around $4 per gallon and 91 is $4.39 depending on location. I’m close to Yosemite NP so I’m guessing gas is higher than it would be in say Fresno which has 500k people about 35 miles south. It’s around 15-20 bucks to fill the Busa tank depending. Upwards of $60 to fill my car which requires 91.

Chevron 89 octane is around $4 per gallon and 91 is $4.39 depending on location. I’m close to Yosemite NP so I’m guessing gas is higher than it would be in say Fresno which has 500k people about 35 miles south. It’s around 15-20 bucks to fill the Busa tank depending. Upwards of $60 to fill my car which requires 91.
I can typically fill mine for about $11 and change if I do so before the gas light comes on

Back