Creative Insults To Harley Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I rode over to the local McDonald's for breakfast recently and there were 3 Harley's parked outside. I parked my Busa and went in. One of them made a crack about rice not being served there.

Needless to say I fired back without mercy. Fortunately they had a sense of humor. We traded shots for a while giving everyone in the place a good laugh but I ran out of good insults too soon.

We will all need ammunition for the next time.

I'll get the creative juices flowing...

What's the difference between Harley boots and cowboy boots? Cowboy boots have the sh*t on the outside.

When the Harley guy gives you the (Made in America speech) tell him your toilet is made in America too but that doesn`t meen I want to go cruising around on it :).

When the Harley guy gives you the (Made in America speech) ask him if he owns a TV. They haven't made TVs in the USA for years.

Harleys are for people who think professional wrestling is real.

Jamie

Why do guys who have Harley's like leather fringe on their handlebars and clothing?

So they can tell if they're moving.

QL

I had some fringe on one of my harleys but it all blew off after a couple months. Probably cause I was only doing 85. :)

LOL, I represent mine as my grocery getter / $25K CD player.

I always tell them they paid for a Ferrari and got a fiat and I payed for the Fiat and got the Ferrari.

Are you an enigma??? You have no name ??? no post count ???

Are you a force of nature ??? the Internets true Ghost ???

:laugh:

I'm with Manny? Did a ghost start this thread way back when?
'The ghost of Harley Haters past' ?

Russ I don't even wanna know how you dug this up :poke:

I'm with Manny? Did a ghost start this thread way back when?
'The ghost of Harley Haters past' ?

Russ I don't even wanna know how you dug this up :poke:

I googled Harley jokes and this popped up. I didnt even realize it was on the Org for a minute :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back