crazy stunter

not very nice to his passenger,tea bagged him at 40 seconds :whistle:

and no gear,i know where they live they probably dont have gear but atleast grab a pan from the cupboard and some rope or something for a skid lid...lol:laugh:

not very nice to his passenger,tea bagged him at 40 seconds :whistle:

and no gear,i know where they live they probably dont have gear but atleast grab a pan from the cupboard and some rope or something for a skid lid...lol:laugh:

I am sure the passenger is well aware of his skids and how they smell too:laugh:

"Dude, don't put your arms around my waist, that would be kinda "weird", However, I'm gonna put my crotch in your face, but it's going to look really cool on Youtube".

not very nice to his passenger,tea bagged him at 40 seconds

LOL, that was hilarious. i guess things are different over there...

ps: he looks to be on a 125lb tiny bike. i dont think he could do much of that with a 450 pound full sized bike.

LOL, that was hilarious. i guess things are different over there...

ps: he looks to be on a 125lb tiny bike. i dont think he could do much of that with a 450 pound full sized bike.

Don't be so sure. The guy has skill, period. Give him a few minutes to get used to a bigger bike and he'll do exactly the same. If you can wheelie one bike that good, you can do any bike the same with a little practice. Those wobble wheelies take real skill and balance!

The thing I found most interesting was the traffic. Seemed every truck was straddling lanes and many of the cars too. Lots of people driving on the shoulders and a ton of cars parked or stopped in the right line. Notice how many cars there were on the side of the road with their hoods up? Liked the music too!

Back