Crazy lane splitting

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I was surfing the 'Tube" and came across this video...

Please say this isn't one of us...all it would take is a little nudge from a vehicle and there would be a seriously injured rider and wrecked Busa.

That's some crazy bastard for sure !! Hey today I clipped some tin tops mirror today lane splitting through stationary traffic ...... oh man , I didn't stop to acknowledge the tiny clink , just kept on cruising through !! Not crazy fast like that , death wish me thinks ...
I was out checking the new arm and picked up my ti axle adjuster bolts from my machinist , to be fit up sometime later .

Last edited:
I can not think that that is legal? Some special type of skills to be doing that i guess. Even if it was legal i would never even think to try at that speed.

+1
I've done it years ago, and not legal here in Va. Gave me the creeps then, and no way I'de split lanes today.
Maybe, maybe if I was in Ca(where it's legal) since drivers are at least used to it.
But, even then I don't know. I've had too many drivers cut me off intentionally over the years, and I'de hate to get smashed between cars.

I have split lanes, and would again. When I moved to Illinois I didn't know it wasn't a thing until an officer informed me. I still had a Cali license and didn't get a ticket. I have also gotten pinned between 2 cars splitting, so I see the danger, but still it's such a time saver that I certainly would if it was legal here.

That's some crazy bastard for sure !! Hey today I clipped some tin tops mirror today lane splitting through stationary traffic ...... oh man , I didn't stop to acknowledge the tiny clink , just kept on cruising through !! Not crazy fast like that , death wish me thinks ...
I was out checking the new arm and picked up my ti axle adjuster bolts from my machinist , to be fit up sometime later .
nothing like a little "hit and run" for fun...…. smdh

That first video on the Hayabusa is not real speed ~ he was only cruising in 4th & 5th gear *

When out of state people visit California ~ this behavior might feel foreign to them *
red... remember that pic u posted of u in the hospital bed? be careful out there.

Back