Crazy lane splitting

Yellow09

Registered
I was surfing the 'Tube" and came across this video...

Please say this isn't one of us...all it would take is a little nudge from a vehicle and there would be a seriously injured rider and wrecked Busa.

ROADTOAD1340

Registered
That's some crazy bastard for sure !! Hey today I clipped some tin tops mirror today lane splitting through stationary traffic ...... oh man , I didn't stop to acknowledge the tiny clink , just kept on cruising through !! Not crazy fast like that , death wish me thinks ...
I was out checking the new arm and picked up my ti axle adjuster bolts from my machinist , to be fit up sometime later .

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
I can not think that that is legal? Some special type of skills to be doing that i guess. Even if it was legal i would never even think to try at that speed.
+1
I've done it years ago, and not legal here in Va. Gave me the creeps then, and no way I'de split lanes today.
Maybe, maybe if I was in Ca(where it's legal) since drivers are at least used to it.
But, even then I don't know. I've had too many drivers cut me off intentionally over the years, and I'de hate to get smashed between cars.

Mr Brown

Registered
I have split lanes, and would again. When I moved to Illinois I didn't know it wasn't a thing until an officer informed me. I still had a Cali license and didn't get a ticket. I have also gotten pinned between 2 cars splitting, so I see the danger, but still it's such a time saver that I certainly would if it was legal here.

ali123

Banned
That's some crazy bastard for sure !! Hey today I clipped some tin tops mirror today lane splitting through stationary traffic ...... oh man , I didn't stop to acknowledge the tiny clink , just kept on cruising through !! Not crazy fast like that , death wish me thinks ...
I was out checking the new arm and picked up my ti axle adjuster bolts from my machinist , to be fit up sometime later .
nothing like a little "hit and run" for fun...…. smdh

RedBull

Registered
He is
fine . . .

He has an
extra padded
helmet . . .

:shocked:
That first video on the Hayabusa is not real speed ~ he was only cruising in 4th & 5th gear *

When out of state people visit California ~ this behavior might feel foreign to them *

ali123

Banned
That first video on the Hayabusa is not real speed ~ he was only cruising in 4th & 5th gear *

When out of state people visit California ~ this behavior might feel foreign to them *
red... remember that pic u posted of u in the hospital bed? be careful out there.

mabupa

Registered
I was surfing the 'Tube" and came across this video...

Please say this isn't one of us...all it would take is a little nudge from a vehicle and there would be a seriously injured rider and wrecked Busa.

Looks like he is doing between 70 and 100MPH according to his gauges. Pretty crazy IMHO.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blvdiq2