Crazy but Sensible Question...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
What is the .org price for the Baxley Sport Chock from Charles at Street-n-Track? Price with mounting brackets? I've been putting this one off long enough and I'm ready for one now. Please don't flame me guys...I'm just curious and anxious to make a purchase before the riding season starts. Much luv...
laugh.gif

I paid about $200 for mine last year. I live in KC so no shipping, Charles brought it to me! Well worth the money in my opinion. I did not buy the mounting "hardware" though. $30 for some nuts and bolts you can get at the hardware store for a couple of bucks.

pdbusa set up a buy for 2 it was like 2and change but we shipped to his address and i went out and picked mune up saved a little bit , tyhese are the best chocks you can buy . imo! we put 2 busas in a van and did over 2000 miles with the bikes realy tight to each other with no touching at all . from what i was told from several leo along our trip we were driving a bit erraticaly !
SHOCKED.gif
but i was sleeping the whole way !

that mud flap still exists ! but the bike has a different trunk with a chopped flap ! i hacked mine off wit a hacksaw blade with les than 100 miles on the bike
super.gif

(bacharles @ Feb. 16 2007,17:46) What is the .org price for the Baxley Sport Chock from Charles at Street-n-Track?  Price with mounting brackets?  I've been putting this one off long enough and I'm ready for one now.  Please don't flame me guys...I'm just curious and anxious to make a purchase before the riding season starts.  Much luv...
laugh.gif
Mine was $10 with Free shipping Thanks to the .Org**************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************
***********RAFFLE
super.gif

Back