Crashing sucks!

philbilly80

Registered
Hit a wet patch at 45, font end washed out, lowsided off a 30ft bank into a tree.. Good times.. I think I had a guardian angel with me that day.

rc51 5.jpg

rc51 1.jpg

rc51 7.jpg

rc51 8.jpg

Sorry about the off:down: but glad to see ya posting:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Well you got the post title right.

So you were going straight and hit a wet patch on the road and the front wheel slipped which threw you off the road into a ditch, right?
Was there any ice in that "patch"?

Like everyone else - sorry to hear of your accident. Sore backs are no fun.

Hope you heal up soon.

Yeah bike looks like crap but glad you are able to walk away even with a back injury you gotta feel lucky!! Heal quick

yes it does!
sorry to hear about your laydown. Godspeed on your back recovery!

I was about 1/4 of the way around a left hander, checked up on my brakes and that was all she wrote. I knew I couldn't recover so I pushed away and slid. No ice just wet. And I slipped a disc and bruised some muscles. Very lucky considering. OH!!! And the kicker, there was a car behind me, watched it all happen and didn't even stop!! The compassion of people today!! ( Hit the tree so hard it broke the main frame)

Recovering from a spill myself, so i know your pain. bikes can be repaired or replaced we cant. Glad you are okay

At least I'm here to ride another day!!
Yep from the looks of your RC you got real lucky being able to walk away at all. Heck I slipped a disk getting out of bed lol. Years of weightlifting and running didn't help any tho :banghead: I'm pretty much good as new now tho, if you do the physical therapy and stretching, and give you're back some time to heal you should be fine :thumbsup:
The bike not so much. Its a shame those 51's are nice rides, and pretty rare to see anymore.

Back