Crashing a busa = safer than wakeboarding....

Holy OUCH!

Dude, heal up and maybe take up video games or something for the summer:rulez:

:whistle: Just pullin' your leg (ok so that was sorta unintentional) Heal up!:beerchug:

I know the feeling very well. I broke my rt femur, lt wrist, lt upper arm, and seperated the whole rt side of my pelvis off my sacrum and in the front connection all at the same time in a bike wreck. Took me a year to walk so basically wasted a year in a hospital, rehab, and at my arents house until I could walk and get around ok.

I know the feeling very well. I broke my rt femur, lt wrist, lt upper arm, and seperated the whole rt side of my pelvis off my sacrum and in the front connection all at the same time in a bike wreck. Took me a year to walk so basically wasted a year in a hospital, rehab, and at my arents house until I could walk and get around ok.

Wow...Guess I should consider myself lucky. I can't even imagine all that at once.

Thanks for the seat brother :)

I should b getting it tomorrow !!!

I hope you recover soon

No problem. Hope you enjoy it. Have fun Saturday!

That's an incredible story and I'm glad it's over and your on your way to recovery.

In pics 6 and 8 why does it look like it's after surgery with rod in but your bones are still all apart and not set back close together?

That's an incredible story and I'm glad it's over and your on your way to recovery.

In pics 6 and 8 why does it look like it's after surgery with rod in but your bones are still all apart and not set back close together?

Honestly, I don't really know. I didn't get the x-rays back till it was almost discharge time, so I didn't get to ask the doc about it. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I mean, my leg hurts but it does work like it's supposed to. Well, considering the amount of swelling and pain involved.

My physical therapist overdid it a little bit on the exercise and now it hurts more than ever. He told me I would get to this point, though, and when I got there just to back off on the exercises till I felt better, so I guess that's what I'll do.

Back