Crashed My 2012 Busa

nawim

Registered
I crushed my lovely 2012 Busa and want to fix it, mostly cosmetics.
Need some advice on best way to go about it without spending too much$$$. Thanks.

Sean.

IMG_5358.JPG

No insurance I take it? What he said ^^^ Chinese plastic. Sorry you crashed.:banghead:

Rubb.

How does the US custom process the Chinese plastics and how much they charge, any idea?

Sorry about your accident regards to Chinese plastics there is a lot of them on ebay for the busa if you wanna go that route but some say here they had fitment issues with them personally I would go OEM being the best for quality and fitment but they are pricey good luck :thumbsup:

Unless you go through insurance the average person will not spen the coin on brand new oem fairings. Way over priced.

Post up in the wanted section, maybe someone has parts they can offer, sounds like Scooby may have a set for sale. Also, shoot a note over to Goldenchild, he may have something.

that aint gonna be cheap. mite as well opt for the Carbon Fiber front fender tho. $160 and doesn't need paint. ask me how I know after cracking mine last week after leaving the wheel lock on smh:banghead: good excuse to buy a CF one I said and yes it is lighter

Back