Crashed Busa

TreyYoung

Registered
Saw this Busa on a trailer @ an auction center. Wonder if it was and ORG members Busa. Hope the rider was OK

Crashed Busa.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thread title! Don't scare us like that. :spank:

I really hope the rider took it better than the bike.

Amen Flicka. I really hope the rider made it out ok. I also want his rear section since he won't need it anymore :laugh:. But seriously, hope he or she is ok!

I hate that picture. Best friend died on his orange and black busa this summer, looked just like that.

hate to see anything like that! doesn't look like there is a good piece of plastic left on it, hope the rider is ok

Still fixable IMO, just gimme a hammer and some double bubble (the epoxy, not the bubble gum)

You're right Daniel, shoulda said "A Damaged Busa". Sorry about that.

Keith, still the high bidder. Auction is this Monday. They also have an 05, 07 and two 08 GIXXER 1k's in Monday's action.

2011 S1000RR.jpeg

2.jpeg

You're right Daniel, shoulda said "A Damaged Busa". Sorry about that.

Keith, still the high bidder. Auction is this Monday. They also have an 05, 07 and two 08 GIXXER 1k's in Monday's action.

I worry... :laugh:

Occasionally, the bike takes the brunt of it and the rider walks away. That was definitely the case with my 08 Busa, so hopefully this rider was just as lucky.

Keep us posted on your auction results. :thumbsup:

Daniel, I have to say, I have never seen a bike so torn up, and the rider walk away unscathed, as yours...we need to call you 'lucky'...

Trey: GOOD LUCK, you show up with that BMW and I am going to be begging you for a few laps on it hubba hubba!! :bowdown:

Back