Craigslist

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Just made my first sale off Craiglist (( WOW ))

Posted up right freezer

Within 10 min got an email

Within 30 min leaving my driveway :cheerleader:

nice! I am on there now looking for a blackberry. Sent out two emails...no replies.

works well sometimes.... then sometimes they want to trade a broke car, fish tank, and three gold chains for your motorcycle.... dont ask...lol

I have never used it but I have heard a lot of good things about it but I have also heard about scams and what mrjoeys50 said

I got an old shotgun for my wife on there. I think it was an even trade. :whistle:

I have sold 4 bikes on there and just last week sold my friends bike for him, has always worked great for me and its free, I figure put it on there for a week or soo then pay and put it in the paper or ebay, so far I have never had to pay to sell a bike:thumbsup:

You did good bro! I guess a fish tank is just not what I should have been trying to offload. :laugh:

Just made my first sale off Craiglist (( WOW ))

Posted up right freezer

Within 10 min got an email

Within 30 min leaving my driveway :cheerleader:

jules... I cannot believe you all still have that bike! I really wish I had to money! Its beautiful and has everything you could ever want a drag bike for the price of a used stock bike! BTW the guy I showed it too is trying to sell his liter and he if does he is going to call you all.

Thanks NICK....it all goes back to people wanting something for nothing

the offer I made on the fish tank... I guess I can extend that to you too but I am giving up a lot here! I hope it sells soon so you all can head to the bash!

Selling a motorcycle...Try buying one..

Im looking at getting a better one for my wife and every jack@ss on there thinks thier 1997 CBR 600 with 40k miles is still worth 8k.

hang in there Jules, mine been on there for months. but again, people want it for free.

Selling a motorcycle...Try buying one..

Im looking at getting a better one for my wife and every jack@ss on there thinks thier 1997 CBR 600 with 40k miles is still worth 8k.

Weeeeellllllll Nooooooooow, what kind of bike is she looking for? Hmmmmmmm, I just happen to have a beauty with 413 miles on the clock, you even get to finish breaking it in! :laugh: And I dont want 8k for it. :beerchug:

Back