craigslist is awesome... well the people posting are....

Nicholas

Registered
just wanted to share a few things and see if someone can help me understand why people say what they say and ask for.... ?

2006 SUZUKI GSX1300R HAYABUSA 9K MILES WE TRADE WE FINANCE CALL!!

dont think price is too bad, but man that custom paint looks simular to the Chinese kit and probably been wrecked..

but i wanna see what everyone else finds.. ive seen some crazy stuff in the past around atlanta but im sure yall have seen alot more around other places

2007 suzuki hayabusa GSX 1300 motorcycle for sale

First one is hong kong plastics for sure.

Second, someone call Gary and tell him he's out of his mind.

i read those as

"my wife is making me sell my bike, but i am pricing it so high, no one will ever buy it. Then again, if someone was willing to give me 10k for my 2006, i'ld take it!"

i read those as

"my wife is making me sell my bike, but i am pricing it so high, no one will ever buy it. Then again, if someone was willing to give me 10k for my 2006, i'ld take it!"

I second that. Hey, while were on the topic, I'll Sell my '00 for ONLY $9000, what ya say?? Its in Great condition with only half a million miles on the engine!

def chinese plastics on the first one.

I paid $9100 for mine with 0 miles on it in April '08, same year and color.

Just like around here, the prices are going up cause its starting to get warmer and people are wanting togo ride. So some of these yahoo's think that they can make a few extra bucks.

not to get too far off topic... but has anyone seen or heard about misty? that was a really fine bike and i kinda worry 'bout her... last i remember, it was kinda high price as well, wasn't it?

Back