Craigslist funny / wierd

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I came accross this in the SF Bay Area Craigslist tonight ... ???

Hitler's 1942 staff car, rough - $15000 (palo alto)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-01, 5:17PM PDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of many that he had, from the later part of the war. He rarely used open top cars after the first few
assassination attempts. Car is ROUGH. Needs total restoration. Sorry for black and white photos.
Please note, that HITLER IS IN THE TRUNK. Buyer must take ALL.
Will NOT sell Hitler separately from the car. Please do not ask.
Upholstery, brakes, headliner, dash, Hitler, are in ROUGH SHAPE, but all there.
Will trade for 2002 Nissan Quest family van. thank you.

***HERE'S JUST ONE OF MANY RESPONSES! WOW, ALL THE WAY FROM BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA!**
"Is this vehicle still available? I am very interested.
I could trade you for one of the 15 x 1932 Ford 3-window coupe stored under my house... or I could send you a check from my other house in Nigeria. you could cash it and keep $950,000 for yourself~"
You've got a '32 Ford under your house? Ha ha ha, you silly Nigerian man!

***AND YET ANOTHER***
"Awesome...just, awesome. However, can you authenticate your "Hitler"? Or is it his double discovered by the Russians as in the picture you have on the listing? :)
Prost und Gemütlichkeit!
Erik"

Wie gehts Erik; Many have asked a similar question; AS you know the Russians cannot be trusted! They only thing they did right was sell us Alaska for $.02 per acre!
This IS Hitler I say! Der Fuhrer! Herr Shicklegruber! The big A! . . .Mr. NASTY himself!

And please, FOCUS on the CAR, not HITLER. I didn't post this AD under the 'USED DICTATORS FOR SALE', now did I ?!!

Call Martin --------- or email.

keywords; vintage classic hot rod wermacht german army ww2 der fuhrer mercedes bmw 1939 1940 1941 1945 bolivia eva braun

3k53mb3le5Y15O35V2a4143d88013c1f41f2e.jpg

3n03oa3la5O45Q35R1a41100dd59a204b1e18.jpg

Back