Craftsman Powder coat gun

Cipher Complete

Registered
has anyone ever used the craftsman powder coat gun? They are for sale on e bay for 100 bucks, and at Sears for 180. It looks perfect for what i want, and if I can powder coat all of my own stuff for 200 bucks, as opposed to paying 75-80 bucks every time I want anything done, it seems to make sense.

one of the guys here has the one from Eastwood Company and loves it. He has a Harley and is blacking everything out. It seams to work really good.

EASTWOOD

Newfenders2.jpg

How do you bake the powder at home? How hot do you need to get it I guess is my real question. Cause I got an oven I do not care about.
beerchug.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Apr. 27 2007,06:03) How do you bake the powder at home? How hot do you need to get it I guess is my real question. Cause I got an oven I do not care about.  
beerchug.gif
Thats exactly what he uses. They have a great tech line he will explain and walk you thru it. I was very skeptical about it at first till I seen the results for my self.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I use the craftsman gun a lot, its okay but no where near the quality of a professional.

(SpeedAdict @ Apr. 27 2007,06:03) How do you bake the powder at home? How hot do you need to get it I guess is my real question. Cause I got an oven I do not care about.  
beerchug.gif
you need a dedicated Electric oven (powder coat paints are flameable)

Back