Crack in frame...how bad does it affect the bike?

sticky6

Registered
Take note I'm not going to drag race or do some crazy speed riding. I'm looking at a busa and the guy has 'n pic of a crack in the frame in it.

Does this have any influence on the bike? Is it a weak point when you go very fast (in the future on a track) and will crack more? Is it fixable?

Thanks guys

5I15Ee5M83E63K73Fbc6a0b474bdc6e411adb.jpg

is that a crack? Looks more like a chip or dent, if a crack replace it, somethng caused it to crack there so its a weak point and will only get worse, can also weld it too if you have a skilled welder available.

that's in the plastic not the frame.. the frame is metal fairing is plastic..

I'm not sure the add doesn't say. You mean replace the whole frame? Sounds costly. Dammit there goes another potential candidate.

Ha. Ok thanks to golden looks like it's back in the race. I didn't think of that I thought the frame was just coated or something.

No he/she didn't. I emailed to enquire about some more details and price. Hopefully they do. If not I'll ask again. That was the first question I asked but I though it was the frame so if it's the plastic I'll look like a dumbass. :banghead:

If it's the frame I won't look twice at it. But I think you guys are right looks like the fairing. Still waiting for the dude to respond.

Back