Covered

Toyz

Registered
Anyone use covers? 1/2 bike full bike? What kind? I'm finding several from 36.00 to 236.00.

When I'm at work it can be in the sun for up to 12 hours

Tell you the truth I had not given it much thought, figured it is on the road for all of its life riding uncovered...unless it is raining..I likely won't bother.

I cover mine if leaving out for the night in a downpour-- on the road I carry guardian 1/2 (full is too big)-- at home I use full cover in the garage for dust and ####.

I use full covers cause i stay in an apartment and have polished shid on teh bike if you leave any of it uncovered in the rain polish will rust up. Also teh trees around here are pretty bad. If you get a cover just make sure its waterproof...got one from walmart and the damn thing let water all in teh bike. Oh yeah stay away from cyclevaults too. Had a nice moldy bike when i used their product
mad.gif

Something like this maybe ? Waterproof and very lite.

Picture_035.jpg

the one i got from walmart looks like that but its not waterproof. i useually go a size larger to cover all my wheels but yours looks pretty good. especially with the master lock hanging down below
wink.gif

Think that one's big ?.. You should see the one one the front . The next size cover was too big , prolly for cruisers , and was flappin in the wind setting the alarm off ..

I cover my bike all the time its not being used... I use one of those MotoGP branded covers!! bought em up for about $75... pretty good

Back