Cover up decal

Jasquini

Registered
Anyone know of a good place to get a decal sticker that won't shrink under the heat from the bike.

I have a spot where my paint has chipped and I'd like to put just a black sticker over it. But I wanted one that would last because taking the sticker back off will just make it worse. :banghead:

Thanks all

:poke:HELLLLOOOOOO........what do you need?????????? :laugh: i'll do it for FREE.....

Doesn't get much easier or sweeter than that. ^^^^

RSD.

gf.jpg

Good Job Sketch.

TO the OP: In all likelyhood, if you have a chunk out of your faring, the vinyl, when applied, may have/leave an air bubble. You can prick it with a pin and work the air out if necessary.

:poke:HELLLLOOOOOO........what do you need?????????? :laugh: i'll do it for FREE.....

Skecke, you are the Man!... I am gonna have to get you to get me some stickers for my race plastics I just had painted... I just wanna replace the original GSXR stickers on the sides, 1000 stickers for the tail, and SUZUKI stickers for the underbelly

But I aint lettin ya do it for free!

Skecke, you are the Man!... I am gonna have to get you to get me some stickers for my race plastics I just had painted... I just wanna replace the original GSXR stickers on the sides, 1000 stickers for the tail, and SUZUKI stickers for the underbelly

But I aint lettin ya do it for free!

no problem, hit me up when you're ready....:thumbsup:

skeche,
how much will it be to have the white overlay decals for the side fairings? i will like to have two per side as i do have a set of fairing that will be going to paint soon.

Back