Couple of winter mods done

slngshott

Registered
Well weather broke so she 's off the lift and stands. New fender with vents and matching screens, removed right side caliper and rotor.( still stops on a dime). Some blacked out parts and new tires front and rear(200).

busa new fender.jpg

busa new fender1.jpg

DSC00284.JPG

200 tire.jpg

neg busa.jpg

sweet but..i ain't too keen on the dropping a front rotor gig...i know it looks clean and shows off the cool wheels and all but...brakes is brakes man...and if you get into drag'in that beast much at all?...and repeatedly bring that machine down from mid-trip speeds a few times in a row in short order?..and sumpt'in else will happen in short order as well...you'll get a free "WAVE" rotor..i wouldn't recomend it as it won't be the sorta wave you'd desire.

other than that?..sweet look'in bike bud.. :thumbsup:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Last edited:
Real nice.What tires and did u pc the frame or are they covers.Hows the harbor Freight lift.Been debating on going and picking 1 up b4 i do anything.LOL

Last edited:
Rear tire is a Avon storm, frame is stock color (bike is an 02 LE) and I am running extenssions from member Gixxer1300 and they are great. Looking to do a extended arm in future. I dont drag the bike or really hammer the twisties.

Back