Donating Member
Registered
It used to be a V-Rod. :laugh:
Chic that rode up on it seemed nice...

Interesting "style"

Low on funds? or just don't giv-a-fug?

A mod in progress? Coffee cup holder...

This looks to me to be a Honda A.C.E. ?
Hard to see in the pics but everything is covered in leather and fur. Motor side covers,faux oil tank,air cleaner,etc.

Nice resto on the car thou...

Decent day,nice and warm...wore my Batman Gear.
Busa brought a couple chic's over for question/answer chat.
No dates.:banghead:
Rubb.

V-Rod builder's name is Ed, he's an artist living in Esquimalt. He has a couple "art bikes" that he and his girlfriend share.

He ended up with (what he thought was) an '85 Buick Grand National in a trade deal in the past that he had for sale two years ago... I was interested in the car which is how I met him. The car ended up being a 'clone' (basically a complete '87 GN with an '85 Regal VIN.... very shady, very illegal...)... he didn't know. Thing had major rust-issues in the front door posts from leaking t-tops too... I passed on the car, not sure he still has it.

Interesting character though.

V-Rod builder's name is Ed, he's an artist living in Esquimalt. He has a couple "art bikes" that he and his girlfriend share.

He ended up with (what he thought was) an '85 Buick Grand National in a trade deal in the past that he had for sale two years ago... I was interested in the car which is how I met him. The car ended up being a 'clone' (basically a complete '87 GN with an '85 Regal VIN.... very shady, very illegal...)... he didn't know. Thing had major rust-issues in the front door posts from leaking t-tops too... I passed on the car, not sure he still has it.

Interesting character though.
I guess that was him and his lady climbing off them bikes. When they left they both grabbed up a big handful of throttle.:laugh: Very entertaining. So the guy is supposed to be some sort of artist? Well parked in between them 2 works of art of his was a perfect example of functioning urban art. A sweet azzed turbo Busa. He didn't even blink at it. To some,I guess he produce's works of art...to others...meh,not so much so.
I wouldn't walk across the street to PI55 on "art" if it was on fire. :p
It's all good,I was in the heart of hippie-land after all. I was the intruder.Not a shaved armpit in site.

Rubb.

A clone isn't illegal but swapping a VIN from one car to another is.

That definitely is...the VIN is stamped in other places, if someone were to inspect these places and find the VIN is different than the title, bad things will happen...

Todays coffee stop en route to pick up some stuff for a "never-B4-seen" on The Org mod.(stand by fer dat)
Met a very cool couple on their Trumpet III Rocket. Cool folks.Good looking lady.
Knowledgeable fun peepul. I learned about The Trumpet.

Good pizza joint right there,grabbed a few slices.

20200707_114741_Burst01.jpg

20200707_115558_Burst01.jpg

20200707_104412_Burst01.jpg

20200707_115937_Burst01.jpg

20200707_104329.jpg

20200707_104343_Burst01.jpg

Turbo Busa, mostly town riding, mostly riding like an' A55HOLE...

OK boys & girl...It took 14.6 liters of fuel to go 148.4 kilometers so whats my MPG ?
First member to answer correctly wins a beautiful prize pack worth......

Wholly krup Dave.
23 miles to the gallon?
Shite. Doesn't a stock Gen II get like 40 MPG AVG. Don't some guys get even higher,like 50+ even?
"Turbo Hayabusa 4-SALE"
"Passes everything except a gas station"

'Buser I KNOW yer a very shmard guy...but seriously,is your calculator malfunctioning. :crazy:
Rubb.

Ridden hard, a stock Busa can drain its tank in no time despite getting nearly 50mpg at a steady cruise. With twice the original horsepower, I think your bike is doing well at 23mpg. :thumbsup:

Ridden hard, a stock Busa can drain its tank in no time despite getting nearly 50mpg at a steady cruise. With twice the original horsepower, I think your bike is doing well at 23mpg. :thumbsup:
So,no fuel leak then...that I could fix. :banghead:
Or stop riding like I own the streets of our quaint little town....

Well this is an' easy answer Dave...

Met tons of cool peeps today (so far). This dude wants a Busa bigtime.We talked for quite a while,he knows people I know visa-versa. I like his chopper,all good componants...looks tight. He grabbed some pics of the Black Bastid,so I grabbed of couple shots of his.

His bike reminded me of my high dollar ride from the company BiG DoG Choppers.I had the BD Husky. 107 cu in,Baker 6,softtail,all Performance Machine...blablahblah.
All hi-end parts in his too,clean build,big S&S motor,tuned well.
His chop is from the builder Hell Bound Steel M/C's. Love the frame,bit too much rake and stretch for my liking (24" over) but a decent ride.

Rubb.

Met tons of cool peeps today (so far). This dude wants a Busa bigtime.We talked for quite a while,he knows people I know visa-versa. I like his chopper,all good componants...looks tight. He grabbed some pics of the Black Bastid,so I grabbed of couple shots of his.

View attachment 1622848

View attachment 1622850

View attachment 1622851

His bike reminded me of my high dollar ride from the company BiG DoG Choppers.I had the BD Husky. 107 cu in,Baker 6,softtail,all Performance Machine...blablahblah.
All hi-end parts in his too,clean build,big S&S motor,tuned well.
His chop is from the builder Hell Bound Steel M/C's. Love the frame,bit too much rake and stretch for my liking (24" over) but a decent ride.

View attachment 1622849

Rubb.
Hi It a little like my old chopper. I had 25 inch over springer with a 212 rake and the neck of the bike was extended 12 inches. I had an 65 chevy van the front wheel was under the dash and 1/3 of the rear wheel and b-bar was out the back door. Passenger seat was removed to carry bike to shows The bike was ridden all over Cape Cod.

Not too too much going on today. Met some cools guyz and galz. A Honda 1000RR,little Beemer,Moto-Gooshi,Hogs,Aprilla,etc.
My bike "The Black Basitid" met his little tiny brother..."Baby Bastid." :laugh:
Two hundred and fifty cc's of raw unbridled neck-snapping Suzuki mayhem. Actually,with the pipe he had on it,it sounded awesome. :thumbsup:
Fun in da Sun.
Rubb.

After a grueling day of working on a friends rolling turd I stopped for ice-cream. Met a couple Harley dudes,one of which I knew from work years ago. Cool guys. There was a Kawi there with the big Givi bags which I will put on for a road trip perhaps next year.Got to see first hand what the set up will look like on my bike. Anyway,couple cool bikes...I liked the ice cream more thou. :laugh:

The "Vulcan Mind Meld"

I know it says "Victory" on the side...but is it really? :laugh:

My buddies Indian.

When I get them bags on my Busa its going to be one rolling buhemuth.

Harley "cronies" I think they are the same the world over. :D

I gave them an' "ear-full" passing them at Mach 5 on the way home.
Going by them in the oncoming traffic lane,I slapped the rev limiter,spun the rear for a bit and did a fine job of showing off. I love my bike.
Hopefully,with them skid lids they were wearing,they suffered no permanent hearing loss.

Rubb.

20200718_191817_Burst01.jpg

Back