Couple of "interesting" bikes at one of days coffee stops

Met a few cool peeps today. Real cool chic,first bike, just got her licence.
1977 KZ200 with a cable actuated front caliper...

View attachment 1626949

View attachment 1626948

I also met this dude who has travelled all over the world logging thousands of miles. he's about 6'4" or so, so he did some mods to this little turd he sports for around here. normally he buys a bike in China or Europe,South America,etc. He's tall,bike is short so...

View attachment 1626950

View attachment 1626951

here's the way cool part...all these countries on next to zero dollars,he works here and there as he needs funds. Cool stories thru China especially.
He does all that riding without the use of his left arm. Its paralyzed. He throttles,clutches and brakes with his right hand.

View attachment 1626952

Ya ya...@Sandow pics of the chic if she calls...
Rubb.
:banana:

Thank you sir! I appreciate it;-)

You just went to action to get your bike cleaned? Didn't know they offer that lol....
With my paranoia...I wont let anybody wash/touch my bike. Nope. Some people don't see a problem shooting water into the chain,gauge cluster,bearings,controls,ignition,etc...
eye brow.gif
some even use a pressure washer. :laugh:
Chics kinda hot hot thou eh my brother. She's 5'11"...:drool:
I like "climbing mountains"...:thumbsup:
Not much left of the riding season...we should get together with the up-island boyz and @hayabuser go do some rat racing around the island.
Rubb.

With my paranoia...I wont let anybody wash/touch my bike. Nope. Some people don't see a problem shooting water into the chain,gauge cluster,bearings,controls,ignition,etc...View attachment 1626973 some even use a pressure washer. :laugh:
Chics kinda hot hot thou eh my brother. She's 5'11"...:drool:
I like "climbing mountains"...:thumbsup:
Not much left of the riding season...we should get together with the up-island boyz and @hayabuser go do some rat racing around the island.
Rubb.

We should definitely do that. My insurance is still on until beginning of November.

Met a few cool peeps today. Real cool chic,first bike, just got her licence.
1977 KZ200 with a cable actuated front caliper...

View attachment 1626949

View attachment 1626948

I also met this dude who has travelled all over the world logging thousands of miles. he's about 6'4" or so, so he did some mods to this little turd he sports for around here. normally he buys a bike in China or Europe,South America,etc. He's tall,bike is short so...

View attachment 1626950

View attachment 1626951

here's the way cool part...all these countries on next to zero dollars,he works here and there as he needs funds. Cool stories thru China especially.
He does all that riding without the use of his left arm. Its paralyzed. He throttles,clutches and brakes with his right hand.

View attachment 1626952

Ya ya...@Sandow pics of the chic if she calls...
Rubb.
HI Rubb. Super cool as al ways.

Rode today with a bro on his super charged Kawi. Good day...2 of the fastest bikes around these parts...with 2 of the slowest pilots. :laugh:

a.jpg

Then a stop for coffee/muffin at a marina. Nice scenery.

aaa.jpg

Watch the fishermen gut today's catch...

aa.jpg

...and feed the anxiously awaiting harbour seals...cute little fellers...

c.jpg

They a gull swam over and muscled in on the food action...

d.jpg

Back on the rocket ships...

b.jpg

Then a stop for a highly nutritious feast. Ya...the big bag was Rubb's.:p
I dunno...the 2 bikes take a sweet pic...

e.jpg

Then we encountered 2 "bikes
" that were just as aerodynamically advanced as a Busa. I think they might even cost more than the average Busa too...

f.jpg

I think the guys water bottle cost more than set of Metzlers...

g.jpg

Good ride...now,bad back. :laugh: I hurt all over.

flag wave.gif

Rubb.

Back