couple of crappy NOS videos

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
wow, i guess its time for a new camera for bike stuff i guess :scrtch:

Very first pull is without nitrous, bumpy road i kept getting in and out of the throttle on NOS, which don't help with a progressive LOL, and the fact I don't ride worth a crap :lol:

I have my first gear lockout on there so NOS doesn't start progressing until i hit the shifter once (in second gear)

Anyhow the second video is just a second gear roll on with NOS coming on progressive, fealt pretty good.

stock wheelbase and a 50 shot is interesting i must say, and i am a HEAVY dude

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v191/gsmith1979/?action=view&current=lockout-1.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v191/gsmith1979/?action=view&current=rollon.flv

no internal beefed up parts

it made 180 on motor, 230 on spray

mildly ported head
dual intake cams @ 105/105
bmc race air filter
base gasket removed
Brock Street Meg Exhaust
Pair Valve Removed

fuel pressure bumped to 55 psi, with stock injectors

I think thats it

All tuned with just the ECU, my plug and play ecu nos harness, ecu controlled co2 shifter, my first gear lockout box to keep me from spraying in 1st, and when i click into 2nd it activates the schnitz 2 dial progressive to slowly bring it in. All 50 hp in 2nd gear from a roll it wanted to stand right up, and Im not a light dude by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
How come not 50? Lots of guys with stock motor run 50hp, especially safer if u pull timing

With ecu tuning my fuel and ignition maps switch as soon as the solenoid comes on, I am pulling 2 degrees of ignition and adding roughly 17 percent more fuel vs the motor map
Posted via Mobile Device

wow, i guess its time for a new camera for bike stuff i guess :scrtch:

Very first pull is without nitrous, bumpy road i kept getting in and out of the throttle on NOS, which don't help with a progressive LOL, and the fact I don't ride worth a crap :lol:

I have my first gear lockout on there so NOS doesn't start progressing until i hit the shifter once (in second gear)

Anyhow the second video is just a second gear roll on with NOS coming on progressive, fealt pretty good.

stock wheelbase and a 50 shot is interesting i must say, and i am a HEAVY dude

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v191/gsmith1979/?action=view&current=lockout-1.flv

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v191/gsmith1979/?action=view&current=rollon.flv

Very Nice Smith......Thats gettin done brother! :bowdown:

Very nice..Love the 230hp burst...Gots me jealous..lol Whatcha decide to do with heatin' up the bottle?
And your still fully automatic... No buttons right?
lol..."mildly ported heads"... You kill me!!

I'm running the same size shot w/o the mild port job; completely stock right down to the cans. Greg's system are FLAWLESS and TOP SHELF!!
Thanks for all you do Greg!! You da Man!!

Last edited:
Very nice..Love the 230hp burst...Gots me jealous..lol Whatcha decide to do with heatin' up the bottle?
And your still fully automatic... No buttons right?
lol..."mildly ported heads"... You kill me!!

I'm running the same size shot w/o the mild port job; completely stock right down to the cans. Greg's system are FLAWLESS and TOP SHELF!!
Thanks for all you do Greg!! You da Man!!

yep no buttons, i am not a fan, except for the air shifter button LOL

I have a dynotune bottle warmer, haven't permanently installed it yet, i just wrap it on the bottle and temporarily hook to the battery before i go for a ride, then remove. Rides on this bike only last about 20 - 30 minutes now until the bottle is dry LOL

it sure uses up the speedo fast from 60mph and up... sounded a bit like some wheel spin or using up some clutch too.. or is the bike hooking up that good and accelerating?

no wheel spin or clutching after i did that crappy launch, none that i fealt anyway, its stock wheelbase, only slipped the shinko tire once or twice ever i could remember, usually just hooks, it was constantly trying to float the front tire, and the roads i was on were fairly bumpy and dippy which doens't help

Greg is coming around to the bottle bikes :laugh::welcome:

Once you get your turbo all buttoned up are we going to see some husband vs wife / turbo vs nitrous roll ons? I think she might get you on the hit but of course you'll be able to reel her in on the top end.

Last edited:
Back