Couple gen 2 questions, 2008 vs later models

They center punch the VIN tag on the steering neck if the recalls are done.

Do they punch it for each of the recalls?
In 2008, the only recall was for the ignition switch, and I had them do it, then they punched the VIN.
I have not had any other recalls done(I don't think Suzuki Canada did the other recalls), but my VIN is punched.

Here's a black one with 5300 on it. Took it for a 10 min ride without muffler's just header/cat pipe it was 28 out. When i took the yosh slip-on's off i looked at the bike and said to myself self that looks bad ass. and my mind was made up to find the shortes mufflers i could and than i took it for a ride and when i came to a stop my legs got nice and warm and i said self thats going to suck in july. so now im at a lost for exhaust again. When i was riding around with open header/cat it dident sound bad and i did see some shorty fatty bells that are 11" long that would bolt on in a flash but than i said self you know when a busa pulls up next to you or parks next to you and he/she has a bad ass sounding exhaust you wont be happy. and i dont llike the idea that the shorty's dont anchor in at least two place's. I would hate myself if that shorty fell of on a ride in front of a bunch of bike's. I like the red on the bike but the sticker's are kinda thick and you can see the edge's. To take sticker's off use heat gun or wife's blow dryer:laugh: and if you have a little bit of sticky left get a new can of never dull's and pat it down so its nice and wet and take your finger and swirl the wet spot just a little and than wipe it with a new clean micro fiber rag. it should come up if it dont than. you are on your own. Its always worked for me. I dident like the rear fender at first but now that i see it all the time it grew on me and if you step back and walk around and look at the bike it does kinda resemble a bird. I told my wife to do the same and she said i can see it. And than joking she said it looks like one of the angry birds. so i used that for my forum name. I think the rear fender looks great if the bike is stretched just right. What make's it look funny is the space between the tire and fender. well i need to go out to the garge and have a coffee and take a long look at the bike so i can come up with an exhaust idea i can afford.

I tried to upload a pic from my phone but it said pic was to big. Not sure why it would be.

Back