Coupe rides I'm gonna try soon

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Just got done creatin' and loadin' gps routes of a couple of the popular Georgia sport bike ridin' routes in the mountains. Thought I'd post up maps of 'em. One is known as "The Loop" and the other as RRP. Since the Alabama DOT fugged up my regular stompin' grounds by sprayin' sealer (basically tar) and dumpin' loose gravel on the entire friggin' mountain at Cheaha I have no excuse not to head north and ride the real mountains.
wink.gif
I can't wait because judgin' by the Mapsource maps some of the N. Ga roads make cheaha's "twisties" look like long, straight stretches of interstate.
super.gif

Here's "The Loop"...

ngaloop.jpg

I would recommend NOT advertising these routes any more than you have to. I know I know they are allready well known. However, you would be surprised at just how out of touch Law enforcement can be... Or, maybe your not.
cool.gif

I would recommend NOT advertising these routes any more than you have to. I know I know they are allready well known. However, you would be surprised at just how out of touch Law enforcement can be... Or, maybe your not.
cool.gif
I hear the popo already tear it up pretty bad on some of the roads there, especially in Lumpkin County. I don't think I'm tippin' any of them off to anything. Lots of guys on the local board post up their tickets from there...

Good point though.
wink.gif

Looks like some great routes. Can't wait to see the pics!

Back