Country Music fans.....fave song?

dunno if that really belongs in this thread but for some reason I have always loved bagpipes. And I can honestly tell ya that in my opinion there cannot be any instruments more difficult than bagpipes, fiddle, or banjo
Posted via Mobile Device

a newer song "you should of seen it in color", don't remember the artists name..
also any Taylor Swift song:bowdown:

hotrod itas actually Confederate Railroad that does that one
Posted via Mobile Device

Taylor Swift has an incredible talent, her songs make you think of high school.

Rascal Flatts ain't bad :laugh:

Not a BIG fan of country music, but I LOVE "The Angry American" by Toby Keith.

"We'll put a boot in your a$$, it's the American way!":thumbsup:

i don't think she's cute at all. Way too thin and her eyes are always "squinty"......
Posted via Mobile Device

The one played backwards where I get the girl, dog, truck and house back...

My name is Jules.. and I like Country Music... yes it's even in my IPOD!

My newest favorite Country Song is by the Zac Brown Band called Chicken Fried.

Now I'm just waiting for them to come out with "Country Band" (like Rock Band).. cuz I know all the words to THOSE songs!
that's not a song.:moon: it sounds like he's reading a newspaper or watching fox news.

Just about anything from Toby and B&D. Tim McGraw, too!

Yep, Chicken Fried is a good one. Even folks who don't like country like that one :whistle:

My name is Jules.. and I like Country Music... yes it's even in my IPOD!

My newest favorite Country Song is by the Zac Brown Band called Chicken Fried.

Now I'm just waiting for them to come out with "Country Band" (like Rock Band).. cuz I know all the words to THOSE songs!

AMEN Sister!!! I'm waiting for that, too!! I think you and I will be first in line to get that!

You can sing, I'll play the skins...

hey dude if ya don't like country thats fine, just don't be jackin the thread & knockin country.......I think everyone else would agree with my position
Posted via Mobile Device

what are u talking bout? if u have the BELIEF that country music is fine then thats all well & fine. I respect your opinion. However, its unnecessary to degrade somethin others find value in. Theres absolutely no reason to make fun of it. If you don't like country then go ahead & not like country in another thread
Posted via Mobile Device

Back