Country Music fans.....fave song?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Just sittin in the car waitin for the damn thing to warm up due to the balmy temp of bout 19'F and heard "All My Friends Say"J forgot how awesome a song it is. Aside from that mega-run-on sentence, What is everyone's favorite country song
Posted via Mobile Device

im not a country fan by any stretch but that song by big and rich "ride a cowboy" is pretty good

thats Brad Paisley brother but still a great song
Posted via Mobile Device

"God Bless Texas-Little Texas" / Midnight in Montgomery-Alan Jackson / Anything by Brooks and Dunn or George Jones !!! :super:

I like just about all the newer CW, and some of the old stuff is alright long as it isn't too twangy.
After a few years on dirt bikes, Garth Brooks 'Rodeo' became one of my favorites. Had a lot of meaning. But I like a lot of them.

Tim Mcgraw: "Live Like You Were Dying"

with honorable mentions going to my oh so close #2 fav country song...

Big & Rich: "I Told The Devil Where To Go"

yep...them 2.

IMO it's never gotten better than Waylon and Willie. And of course, Emmylou.

Fav song? Suspicious minds. The Elvis version. :bowdown:

yeah i love that cash zong, first heard it at the beginnin of the new Dawn of the Dead
Posted via Mobile Device

My name is Jules.. and I like Country Music... yes it's even in my IPOD!

My newest favorite Country Song is by the Zac Brown Band called Chicken Fried.

Now I'm just waiting for them to come out with "Country Band" (like Rock Band).. cuz I know all the words to THOSE songs!

I love Color! Chicken Fried is my new favorite "fun" song but Color really tells a beautiful story
Posted via Mobile Device

I have Several:
The Dance- Garth Brooks
Meet In The Middle- Diamond Rio
Don't Take the Girl- Tim McGraw

not big country fan but i like the new country better than old ones, as you can see i don't even know the name of any songs but i can tell you i like it if i hear it:laugh:

Last edited:
Back