liberal agenda
is so full of it ,
so are we
being hit
from both
sides ?

:poke:

:laugh:

I haven’t seen that vid.Thanks for posting.Hes sees Fauci is a dirtbag.Hes on the big pharma/Gates/agenda side.Glad Trump is US president at this time.

You must live in some other country.
I do.The deep state seem he’ll bent on making life hell for the man.
Trump takes hydroxychloroquine and that’s a scandal incertain mainstream media.Who gives a %^#<?Everyting the man does is scrutinised.Why?Because he is standing up to the shady f~|ks that obviously have a stronghold on your country and many other countries by the looks of it.

I do.The deep state seem he’ll bent on making life hell for the man.
Trump takes hydroxychloroquine and that’s a scandal incertain mainstream media.Who gives a %^#<?Everyting the man does is scrutinised.Why?Because he is standing up to the shady f~|ks that obviously have a stronghold on your country and many other countries by the looks of it.
That explains a lot.

1631192252940.png

Just so you all know....the ‘Fauci in the media’ thing is a distraction from what’s important in all this.It’s an attempt by the perpetrators of all this(who either own or fund the MSM)to give out UNimportant info.The whole lab thing is bs.
The agenda ploughs on regardless.

The vote in California yesterday shines a light on an important reality: While loud and aggressive, the anti-vaccine people are a small minority (approximately 25% to 70%). This is still a democracy and a minority group does not rule the majority by intimidation and sewing chaos and confusion.

Yes, CA is overwhelmingly Democratic and not representative of the entire country. But look at the exit polls and you realize people want the vaccine and a return to a normal world as soon as possible - even Republicans.

Also realize this: The vaccine offers a possible solution to the COVID mess. It will require some sacrifice of personal freedom for the good of the country, but nothing we as a people haven't already done many times (polio, measles, WWI, WWII, etc.). On the other hand, the non-vaccine people offer no solution to the problem other than when enough people die (estimated near 35 million), the rest will maybe be immune. It's a pretty easy decision if you are rational and committed to a strong, prosperous America.

Back