Counter productive, Dr. Fauci?

T6vQgLp.jpg

#DoctorsCanBeWrongSometimes ~ #TheyAreDoctors ~ #THEoRg *

There is no question a terribly contagious and dangerous virus exists. Lockdowns have happened because the government thinks the majority of the U.S public aren't disciplined enough to practice safety as in social distancing etc. There's probably a decent chance they're right.

There is no question a terribly contagious and dangerous virus exists. Lockdowns have happened because the government thinks the majority of the U.S public aren't disciplined enough to practice safety as in social distancing etc. There's probably a decent chance they're right.
Go anywhere you see you are right. I work at McDonalds. Everyday the lobby fills up with 15-20 people for take out only for 2 hours straight. When with proper social distancing allows 8-10 max.

The media certainly doesn't help the situation by "super saturating" everyone with too much repetitive information...I mean a "minute by minute" report on anything it too much.

This has people running scared and reacting in an hypervigilant state...a person can't operate in this heightened state for too long before real problems start.

Many believe the government is enjoying their new found power and the ability to wield this power-I'm not 100% sold on that although it is a consideration.

The fact that this ‘virus’ can’t be tracked and the fact that they have been attributing every death to 19 shows me enough to believe that it’s not a plausible threat.Why would the media/hospitals/governments be hammering this down our throats every hour of every day?
This has felt spoofy AF to me since day 1 although at first I was a little worried for my family.
I believe they are trying to divide and cause hate between people worldwide to further whatever agenda they have be it a vaccine that contains harmful poop but is not needed.
I don’t live in fear and I’d rather die than do so.
Fauci is shady AF and has been for decades now.He has ties to the Rocks and Roths man.
‘Where’s your ever dance on that’??Go and %^*+ yourself

You keep bringing this issue up and it is a good point. I have heard some plausible explanations why but you are correct in questioning staying home especially in an apartment type situation.
I think it depends on where home is. I live in a rural area, small town, plenty of space between what are mostly single family residences. Infection rates are far lower than they are in crowded urban areas where even at home you're in much closer contact with others.

I think it depends on where home is. I live in a rural area, small town, plenty of space between what are mostly single family residences. Infection rates are far lower than they are in crowded urban areas where even at home you're in much closer contact with others.
Yes many NY apartments have centralized HVAC systems, which means you are all breathing the same air. We are doing a renovation and the client asked us to change the HVAC system to multiple supply sources. It's more than that though, it's doors, walls, anti-bacterial paints and wall coverings, shared toilets, drinking fountains, etc. I even had a hardware guy talking about adding more copper to door handles (not sure that works).

Italy is high density living. Seattle etc. If you have a virus that is highly contagious by person to person, then any high density living situation is ripe for spreading it.

Plus they have had from day one, hard evidence that says sunlight kills the virus within minutes. Plenty of links for that to support getting outside.

Fauci is not being dishonorable. He is trying to state the safest practices that serve the most people. But he does have a position that like it or not has become political. I suspect he will be retiring by the end of this year. Trump would be a fool to fire him. But it's clear he doesn't care for Fauci.

Italy is high density living. Seattle etc. If you have a virus that is highly contagious by person to person, then any high density living situation is ripe for spreading it.

Plus they have had from day one, hard evidence that says sunlight kills the virus within minutes. Plenty of links for that to support getting outside.

Fauci is not being dishonorable. He is trying to state the safest practices that serve the most people. But he does have a position that like it or not has become political. I suspect he will be retiring by the end of this year. Trump would be a fool to fire him. But it's clear he doesn't care for Fauci.
Can I ask why you say it’s clear he doesn’t care for Fauci?

I Live In a small town too. but I word in New Bedford MA. There are about 100,000 people. I delver food to sick and older people. I deliver to a lot of 6 family buildings, and high rises 11 floors with 40 apartments per floors. I deliver up to 225+ meals a day. I do 10 different routs. I come in contact with about 800+ people. I had up to 17 people with the virus. The bosses can not tell us who has it, I found out my other people who had it. Now some people have recovered and 3 died. I just found out that a new start has it. I have been bring the food for 6 days and not knowing they have it.

View attachment 1618494

#DoctorsCanBeWrongSometimes ~ #TheyAreDoctors ~ #THEoRg *

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Can I ask why you say it’s clear he doesn’t care for Fauci?
Because Fauci openly disagrees with Trump. No matter who you are or what your job is, if your boss and you don't see eye to eye, you have to work smarter. Out manuver your boss or look for another job.

Because Fauci openly disagrees with Trump. No matter who you are or what your job is, if your boss and you don't see eye to eye, you have to work smarter. Out manuver your boss or look for another job.
Hopefully Trump gores hom if he can.That’ll be another 5 star move for me:super:

Back