Counter productive, Dr. Fauci?

There is no vaccine - it stops some people getting badly ill or dying - with co morbidities/ obesity
Isreal have the highest vaccination rate and they are doing 2nd booster shots why because the 'vaccinated' are still transmitting as much as the 'unvaxxed'

i see and hear all the time 'vaxxed' folk getting the virus from other 'vaxxed' folk

"but nothing we as a people haven't already done many times (polio, measles, WWI, WWII, etc.)
They are proper vaccines they stop you getting it once jabbed

pfizer/moderna is money making concern

Ivormectin was not used as a drug to help as it would have not approved the approval process

It will require some sacrifice of personal freedom for the good of the country, but nothing we as a people haven't already done many times (polio, measles, WWI, WWII, etc.).
That is exactly what communists say, sir.

99.6% survival rate.

The flu is more deadly, where is the mandatory vax and face mask for that? No, we have not 'already done this before'. This is a first.

99.6% survival rate.

You are repeating what the tv tells you to and causing more division.

99.6% survival rate.

The vote in California yesterday shines a light on an important reality: While loud and aggressive, the anti-vaccine people are a small minority (approximately 25% to 70%). This is still a democracy and a minority group does not rule the majority by intimidation and sewing chaos and confusion.

Yes, CA is overwhelmingly Democratic and not representative of the entire country. But look at the exit polls and you realize people want the vaccine and a return to a normal world as soon as possible - even Republicans.

Also realize this: The vaccine offers a possible solution to the COVID mess. It will require some sacrifice of personal freedom for the good of the country, but nothing we as a people haven't already done many times (polio, measles, WWI, WWII, etc.). On the other hand, the non-vaccine people offer no solution to the problem other than when enough people die (estimated near 35 million), the rest will maybe be immune. It's a pretty easy decision if you are rational and committed to a strong, prosperous America.
35 million americans? I want to see this study.

That is exactly what communists say, sir.

99.6% survival rate.

The flu is more deadly, where is the mandatory vax and face mask for that? No, we have not 'already done this before'. This is a first.

99.6% survival rate.

You are repeating what the tv tells you to and causing more division.

99.6% survival rate.
that is the average survival rate if get Covid 99.9999% for under 20's

over 90's like 80%

And what about no solution? Trump tried ignoring this thing - 650K dead. Fox News mandates vaccines or daily testing. Trump and his family all took shots. Trump's cabinet all took the shot. Hannity, Tucker, all the people telling you the vaccine is a big gov ploy to steal your rights all took the shot.

Isn't it a bit silly charging ahead with the anti-vaccine rhetoric when the people leading the way don't even believe the B.S.?

Are you sure that the elites are taking the same shot that they want to force on everyone else? Beyond a reasonable doubt sure? 100% sure?
All those dodgy videos of ‘elite’ idiots with needles barely touching skin coupled with offering McDonalds/alcohol if you take your ‘shot’.
Ya,they definately took it:firing:

And what about no solution? Trump tried ignoring this thing - 650K dead. Fox News mandates vaccines or daily testing. Trump and his family all took shots. Trump's cabinet all took the shot. Hannity, Tucker, all the people telling you the vaccine is a big gov ploy to steal your rights all took the shot.

Isn't it a bit silly charging ahead with the anti-vaccine rhetoric when the people leading the way don't even believe the B.S.?
Trump is in the vulnerable age group.... you understand U.K pulled vaccination for 16 and under due to vaccines causing more harm than good? Still haven't answered my question on the 35 million? 35 million world wide? 35 million in America? Over how many months? Years? Etc... computer modeling has been wrong every step of the way.....

Trump is in the vulnerable age group.... you understand U.K pulled vaccination for 16 and under due to vaccines causing more harm than good? Still haven't answered my question on the 35 million? 35 million world wide? 35 million in America? Over how many months? Years? Etc... computer modeling has been wrong every step of the way.....
30 million was about 10% of the US population. With no shots, there were estimates on how many would die while we were getting to the herd immunity level. Maybe it was 25 or maybe 40. I don't feel like looking it up. Put whatever number in there you want.

35 million americans? I want to see this study.

I don’t think it’s a ‘study’ and its not just in America. The 35 million I read about was the global covid case tallies with possibly three million covid deaths globally at the end of 2020. That was nine months ago. Marketwatch was one source.

even if the figure is true we need to put this into perspective ( john hopkins 4,659,471 deaths up to date)

that 35 mill deaths = 99.9953 % survival rate of the whole planet (7.5 billion on the planet)

average age of death is still around 80 years of age - mainly in the old

dying is a part of living

As a history buff, I think our connection to the past and the experiences of the people who lived it is infinitely valuable. So I can't be so cavalier about dismissing the elderly. While the average age of COVID deaths may or may not be 80 (haven't seen that stat in a reliable source) we are still starting to lose a lot of young people and kids. I know 40% of the hospitalized in many states are now children.

The premise that we can afford to lose the physically weaker members of a society is a "master race" mode of thinking and not the way I see things. So no, dying from something completely preventable is not a part of living in my view.

As a history buff, I think our connection to the past and the experiences of the people who lived it is infinitely valuable. So I can't be so cavalier about dismissing the elderly. While the average age of COVID deaths may or may not be 80 (haven't seen that stat in a reliable source) we are still starting to lose a lot of young people and kids. I know 40% of the hospitalized in many states are now children.

The premise that we can afford to lose the physically weaker members of a society is a "master race" mode of thinking and not the way I see things. So no, dying from something completely preventable is not a part of living in my view.
No trusted source for the above 80 death rate. So what's the trusted source for 40% of hospitalized is kids?

UK average age of death 81, covid average age of death 81
USA average age of death 79 , covid average age of death 79

all i can say is USA life must be incredibly unhealthy, junk food burgers adolescant diabetes
40% that is just not possible

there are no death in 'normal' health children in UK ..

UK average age of death 81, covid average age of death 81
USA average age of death 79 , covid average age of death 79

all i can say is USA life must be incredibly unhealthy, junk food burgers adolescant diabetes
40% that is just not possible

there are no death in 'normal' health children in UK ..

Lmao!
USA life incredibley unhealthy?
That has got to be the Understatement of the year.
The last several generations by majority, have sadly been raised on sugar, by the tv, video games, and now phones...and their friends, not by a Real parent.
Not all of them, but that is the real epdemic, fat lazy kids that have no skills aside video gaming and social media, with no guidance aside from...the media.
Sheople of America.
Don't get me wrong either, I love pizza and chocolate, but everything in moderation.

Lmao!
USA life incredibley unhealthy?
That has got to be the Understatement of the year.
The last several generations by majority, have sadly been raised on sugar, by the tv, video games, and now phones...and their friends, not by a Real parent.
Not all of them, but that is the real epdemic, fat lazy kids that have no skills aside video gaming and social media, with no guidance aside from...the media.
Sheople of America.
Don't get me wrong either, I love pizza and chocolate, but everything in moderation.
i was trying to be diplomatic :D
i did not want to ruin the special relationship

yes fat lad arses playing on playstation guzzling down 1 gallon of cola :laugh:

This is one place. It's about 25% nationally.

I don't know the reliability of this source but it matches CDC trends.

yes that makes sense but that just means they got the 'sniffles' but not hospitalisations
nothing to worry about , we should cheer healthy kids getting covid one step nearer to pool immunity

Back