couldnt believe this save!!

OMG, he did get lucky. Michael and I had 2 doe run out close to the road yesterday, but they stopped when I honked.

:beerchug::beerchug: Sorry Bambi !!!! I love animals but I will always hope for the rider:thumbsup:

Someone run back home an get the truck lets not waste it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:whistle:

Saw this one browsing u tube.

Had a doe land on my son's Mazda 3 crossing the road once. I was driving, what a trip! Skidded off the road to sit there and think how lucky we were. It jumped and landed on the hood of the car, slid off and ran. A little dent in the hood was the only damage.

This save is un-real!

ATGATT, did you see the blood on his knee from that thing. I can only imagine if that was a deer bone hitting jeans...might not have been such a good save on his part.

I can't believe he stayed up. He was still in the turn.:bowdown: I've had a few close calls with deer out here too.

he is lucky twice ...once when he hits the deer and doesnt go down, but the second time he is lucky when he crosses way over the center double yellow and there is no oncoming traffic.....and while im glad for the ridder, and I like to eat deer meat, I still feel sorry for the little guy that didnt have a chance...wonder if it suffered or died instantly

he is lucky twice ...once when he hits the deer and doesnt go down, but the second time he is lucky when he crosses way over the center double yellow and there is no oncoming traffic.....and while im glad for the ridder, and I like to eat deer meat, I still feel sorry for the little guy that didnt have a chance...wonder if it suffered or died instantly

From the look of the scene, I'd say that deer didn't know what hit it. It looks like it was hit by a big truck. That is unbelievable!

Back