Could you imagine

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Probably photo shopped I'm sure, BUT ...

Check this out This guy had no idea until he saw the photo.
So, here's the scenario: You're elk hunting alone in North Dakota. You shoot your elk and track it into the night. Once you find your bull, you put your camera on your shooting stick, set the timer, and get in the picture. The next morning, you look at the picture on your computer...

big cat.jpg

lol give you the shivers just thinking "what if ...."

My dad showed me this and i googled it ... turned out to be chopped for sure but still ... not a impossible scenario ... which is the freaky part

:eh::ghostface::firing:

"Whenever man comes up with a better mousetrap, nature immediately comes up with a better mouse."

Heads up!!! :laugh:

My supervisors brother was out Bow hunting whitetail a few weeks ago. His day job is a LEO. So, he see's a deer, takes the shot. Its a hit, the deer runs off, he then goes back to his truck to put his bow back and get his knife ect... to prepare the deer. He tracks the deer's blood only to find its being eating by a black bear. Back to the truck, gets his bow and pistol. He works his way back to the deer and Bear, shoots the bear with his Bow, bear tag at the ready. The bear runs off into a hole. So, possibly dead, certainly mad bear in the hole, he calls for back up. His friend arrives to hold his ankles as he crawls head first into the hole, pistol and flashlight in hand. Fortunatly the arrow hits it mark and the bear was dead. He filled 2 tags and got a great story with some pics to go along with it. It was a good day hunting:thumbsup:

Back