Could this Chevy Caprice look any worse?

they are still trying to buy respect.........

here......... choke on a little class.

DSCN1005.JPG

It's just a matter of time before someone fits a 240 up front to go with their 380 rear.

(warwgn @ Dec. 05 2006,15:32) all that money on paint and lift and tires but the motor still looks like shid
wow.gif

ok paint but wasted on that hunk o crap
beerchug.gif
That is exactly what I was thinking. A oil burning 305
laugh.gif

(MoosesBusa @ Dec. 05 2006,21:11) Those fugly azz rims 28" and higher START @ 2K each. Some of the tires are an additional $1200 each. That's a lot of money to spend to make an old hunk of cra@ look even worse!
I started to read this thread before I left for work today. I almost grabbed the camera because there was a good chance I'd be driving through Gary Indiana (aka long running murder capital of the world).

Too bad I didn't because I passed at least 3 of those mechanical azzholes today. In Gary they use a $10 turd that belongs in a junk yard to put $5,000 worth of wheels and tires on.
Rust holes you can put your fist through, dangling bumpers, cracked windshield and an interior so trashed you can smell the stench coming from it when they pull up beside you.
The best part is that every single one has some sort of saying painted on it that infers they have $$$$$. Bling this Bling that, Mo Money, Money ta burn ect. "My Toy" was on the rotted piece of crap I saw today.
Yup I'm impressed, bet you're rolling in the cash! A $10 car on $5K wheels tooling around the murder capital of the world which ends up parked in front of your roach infested HUD section 8 housing project. That's what I call having priorities!

At least I have to give credit to the ones pictured here...sure they're abortions but at least they're quality abortions with craftsmanship involved.

(Turbo-Torch @ Dec. 07 2006,18:43)  In Gary they use a $10 turd that belongs in a junk yard to put $5,000 worth of wheels and tires on.
 That's what I call having priorities!
laugh.gif
.....same situation with the stereos ......$5K in stereo equipment in a $100 car !

And i thought i was doing good cause my 06' Chevy truck came with a CD player.

Back