Could this Chevy Caprice look any worse?

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
When i first saw these "Donk" cars i thought it was a photoshopped pic from hell. Then a magazine was started for these obominations. This is the DUMBEST thing i've seen anyone do to a car. I'm pretty open to stuff involving cars and i can understand why people do some things they do. But this just looks stupid! ALL the car guys i know laugh their asses off when we spot one of these.  Please, for the love of cars and all thing right, don't destroy your ride by doing this. If you want a lifted vehicle buy a truck.  

Damn this looks stupid..... i can't say it enough.  

I spotted this poor Caprice on Ebay.
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-Custom-Chevy-28K-Miles-7-Lift-24-Rims-DONK-BOX_W0QQitemZ250055328681QQihZ015QQcategor

yZ6162QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

STUPID!!!!!!  
guns.gif

rant.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

laugh.gif

Mike saw one very similar in Newport News coming home from work...he was laughing so hard, he snapped a few pics with his cell phone to show me...that's pretty much what it looked like...

Thank "Pimp My Ride" for the style...
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

I have to chime in and say I like the skulls
beerchug.gif
but I do agree with you on the rest!

all that money on paint and lift and tires but the motor still looks like shid
wow.gif

ok paint but wasted on that hunk o crap
beerchug.gif

That's an almost pure profit car.
1. buy a half decent old caprice for peanuts.
2. Fab up a lift with some metal.
3. Install some big wheels that you get cheap because you sell them.
4. Do a quickie flat white pearl paintjob and have your bud freehand some crap on it.
5. Take your seat to the local smalltime upholsterer and have him cover the seat with some ugly fabric he couldn't otherwise get rid of cause it's a puke colored blue.

6. Sit back and rake the $$ in by selling it for $12-15K
7. Repeat steps 1-6 until the fad is through.
8. Find the next new thing.

I own a 95 and a 96 impala SS and a 94 caprice wagon.That caprice is nothing compared to some that I've seen.Full body and suspension lifts along with bush bars.All sitting on 26,28 and 30 inch rims.Thats right,I said 30 inch rims.It's getting a little out of control.To esch his own I guess.

i reserve the right not to say what i think, which is not good for that car.

Funny, here in Columbus, GA I have seen one with an m&m's theme, John Deere Theme, Smurfs theme, and a Walmart theme. I guess it is the next craze among the youngsters?

Even if it is ugly, you have to give the guy some credit for thinking of a whole new industry.. .

donk.jpg

i find somthing to love about all mods done to car/bike ect.... this is the first time i can look at a "style" and say....."why"? it just does nothing for me......i see this fad fizzing out in a hurry.
to each his own tho
smile.gif

I can put 20's on my riding lawn mower. That doesn't mean that i should or that it would look good.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 05 2006,17:16) I can put 20's on my riding lawn mower. That doesn't mean that i should or that it would look good.
no, but with the right marketing you could make some cash apparently--- you could call it "wonk grass liberator"-

(lot boy @ Dec. 05 2006,20:23)
(GMbusa @ Dec. 05 2006,17:16) I can put 20's on my riding lawn mower. That doesn't mean that i should or that it would look good.
no, but with the right marketing you could make some cash
True that!!!

Back