cortech 2 piece leather suit

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
big thanks to the wife for my early holiday gift.

fully perforated.
removeable jacket liner. fully removeable OR just sleeves if you want the torso/vest kept in.
CE armor in elbows, shoulders, hips, and knees.
back has dense foam.
pants have stretch material for comfort.
reflective pipeing.

IMG_1225.JPG

protection.

only cons i can see:

a) the wrap around zipper to connect the jacket to the pants are not the chunky ykk type, all other zippers on the pants and jacket are the chunky ykk type. this can easily be altered though.

b) the jacket does'nt have an adjustable waist button or velcro, just the accordian stretch type leather on the sides.

overall i'd say it's real good gear. i'm a stickler when purchasing stuff, i research the heck out of it online and then go check it out in person. as i read online the jackets do run small in size. just order a size up as i did. i found the knee armor to be placed higher in the leg compared to the other pants i tired on [joe rocket, teknic, fieldsheer] this turned out to be good as they sat in the perfect spot for me.

IMG_1233.JPG

Looks great Dave.... If you have never worn preforated leathers, you'll apreciate it now!
beerchug.gif

never wore leather pants, and my last jacket was not fully perf'd. looking forward to spring.

big thanks to the wife for my early holiday gift.

fully perforated.
removeable jacket liner. fully removeable OR just sleeves if you want the torso/vest kept in.
CE armor in elbows, shoulders, hips, and knees.
back has dense foam.
pants have stretch material for comfort.
reflective pipeing.
I have the same jacket. It is very good in hot weather. I bought the non-perf pants and love them as well. Very good quality and HEAVY. have used my jacket in 100 degreee heat and was ok.

Bike___colorado_2005_pics_036__Medium_.jpg

What brand and style of boots and gloves are you wearing? Also, I wear under armor under my leathers, definetly makes a difference.
thumb_up.gif

Back